Graphic Designer Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer Wanted

Not too sure if this is the right thread, but I'm looking for a Graphic Designer (or someone with a bit of artistic flair) to put together a company logo for a new business that I'm starting up (I'm also looking for someone to design a web page too). I thought that I'd ask in here first, as I'd much rather be helping out a fellow PSB member before going to the general market. If anyone is interested (maybe make a few cash bucks in your spare time), please drop me a PM.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

JSXR does that.

from memory her website is Redback Graphics

Comment

Contact MAXO, he's a graph designer as well.

If not, I'm a Curtin Industrial design student, so I've got more then a handful of friends who are all very talented Graphic Designers.

Comment

Just a word of warning: a properly designed professional grade logo and corporate branding package will cost you more than a carton of beer. It seems to be an industry where people don't appreciate the skill and time required, so please don't insult the artists.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Barfridge - you are the man. I wish more of my clients understood that. They seem to think that you just push a button and wham, there's your logo.
          And it does get a bit annoying when you are up to the 13th client change and it looks like a bucket of shit compared to what you started with.
          Everyone seems to be a better designer than the designer being paid to do the job.

Sorry bit of an industry rant but i've never heard anyone not in the industry say that before.
          Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner Adelaide

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
            Just a word of warning: a properly designed professional grade logo and corporate branding package will cost you more than a carton of beer. It seems to be an industry where people don't appreciate the skill and time required, so please don't insult the artists.
            Seems to happen in a few industries, mine included.
            Draw a renovation / extension for a house, and the person thinks it was
            just half an hour or so, and a carton will cover it.
            Originally posted by Desmogod
            Nobody was bagging scooters, they were bagging you.

Comment

thanks Brougham.. and Barfridge too.. the number of times a client has said "I just want a simple logo" aha... ya. and I dont even drink beer

but if you're still looking to get your stuff together... I dont mind working for "cash bucks" Whatever your budget, I should be able to sort it. Just keep in mind you dont get a $1000 logo for $200, nor do you get a $5000 website for $200 although.. my prices are pretty good

PS sorry I dont frequent PSB much these days guys, since selling the bike its just not as much fun
              www.redbackgraphics.com.au www.crazybitchracing.com www.speedeventseries.com www.letmecheckmygafmeter.com

Comment

Working...
              X