Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of War will not activate

Hey guys,

I just purchased order of war for PC but it uses steam to activate. When i put in my activation code it comes up with

"not available"
    Sorry, but the following items are not available for purchase in this county. Your purchase has been cancelled.

"Steam"

Any ideas why its doing that?? Ive been waiting for ages for this game now its giving me the shits because i cant play it is there away around the activation and continue the install? If i click cancel it stops the installation.

Cheers
    Attached Files
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Tried using the kettle?

Comment

Originally posted by Satan1 View Post
      Tried using the kettle?

ive tried updating "steam" but to no avail
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

anyone? surely someone may have an idea im so annoyed ive never had this type of problem before when trying to install a game

i seem to get a feeling i got this game a day or two before it was meant to be released... the net seems to say about the 18/09 for release but the eb games website (where i bought it) says today.

Maybe thats why i cant use steam to register as it thinks it hasnt been released yet... hmm
        Last edited by ashmo; 16-09-2009, 09:25 PM.
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

Working...
        X