Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym Locations - Near Karrinyup

i had a search but came up blank

was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good gym around the karrinyup/balcatta area
    ive had a look at the one at the innaloo shops but wasnt that impressed (and theres waaaaay too many pos

basically just looking for a nice simple gym with staff that help you to achieve your goals
    There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake.

there is one on waneroo road just north of Morley Drive.

Dont write off innaloo too quickly though, are you able to get there during the day and not in peak times? If so it is a good gym, if not then way too crowded.

there is also a Zest near the OP tavern on Scarb Beach Road (just up from Collingwood Street from memory)
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
      there is also a Zest near the OP tavern on Scarb Beach Road (just up from Collingwood Street from memory)
      There is also another Zest off the coast rd in North beach

Cnr W/Coast Highway & N/Beach Road

Comment

Originally posted by EL BURITO View Post
        There is also another Zest off the coast rd in North beach

Cnr W/Coast Highway & N/Beach Road

Yeah i was under the impression that the north beach one was for women only

And no i cant get to any during the day
        Posted via Mobile Device
        There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyT View Post
          Yeah i was under the impression that the north beach one was for women only
          Posted via Mobile Device
          there is nothing on the zest web site to say that, thought the woman only one was near Tuarthill Maccas

Comment

will have to check it out cos thatll be a good bike ride away as a nice warm up

Comment

I can confirm the zest in northbike is for both genders..

Went there as a guest pass with a mate about 3 weeks ago.

P.S - I just signed up for Craigie gym but that's not too close to you.
              Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
              1985 - 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
                I can confirm the zest in northbike is for both genders..

Went there as a guest pass with a mate about 3 weeks ago.

P.S - I just signed up for Craigie gym but that's not too close to you.

how was it?
                decent amount of equipment or totally small and crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikamucau View Post
                  there is one on waneroo road just north of Morley Drive.

Dont write off innaloo too quickly though, are you able to get there during the day and not in peak times? If so it is a good gym, if not then way too crowded.

Yep Flex Fitness, this is the gym I go to.
                  Great gym, more of a body builders gym than anything else though.

Comment

Flex fitness on wanneroo rd is a great gym, I am in there 4 days a week.

Comment

i have just signed up at new world health and fitness in warwick...just behind the shopping centre.

lots of gear to work on

good price as well $199 for 3 months
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

CrossFit Perth - www.crossfitperth.com.au
                        5/105 Winton Rd, Joondalup - +61 432 332 208 +61 432 332 208
                        Directions, hours, and more ยป
                        Crossfit=The Best
                        There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing.
                        All the rest are merely games."
                        Ernest Hemingway

Comment

bit of a hike from karrinyup
                          the zest on north beach road and Flex Fitness seem to be the best atm

Comment

Benny - looked at Selby's in Osb Pk at all ? Simple enough, but OK.

Comment

wats the queues like tho?
                              main thing is im likely to do it in the evenings so i dont really want to wait for ages for a machine

Comment

Working...
                              X