This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newborns and Chiropractors

has anyone got any experience in this and does anyone know someone good North of the river?
    "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

best bet is a Bowen therapist very gentle and gives the bub a really good start, did it for my grand daughter just after she was born

Potato had a thread that I posted a very good therapist name in, I'll see if I can find it, she's one of the Bowen teachers here in Perth as well

Comment

umm South Peth Chiro.. Dr.Michael Brett is the one I use...and he has a huge amount of newborns/Bubs that go to him with great success. I use him and all my kids see him...highley recommended. He uses Bowen as part of his treatment.
      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

You take children without strong, formed bone structure to a chiro?

What the fucking hell.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Thats what I was thinking.
          A man's dog can live on nothing but anger, the taste of its own balls and smaller dogs.

Comment

Unless you are a full bottle on this Cam....you dont have any idea. There is no ''cracking'' involved or whatever you have heard about chiro treatment.

Here is Dr Bretts website...have a read...there is even a ''sceptics'' section..perhaps it could answer a few of your views and questions.

http://www.southperthchiro.com.au/do...c-sceptics.htm
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I have no idea on this subject, but, Im interested.

Why would a parent have to take a newborn to a Chiropractor?

Comment

You're a chiro now fastgirl, and therefore an expert yourself, or just a client?
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

let there be no hatin'!!!

Apparently it can assist in controlling colic, reflux and other feeding issues. My wife has been told by an RN she see's regarding feeding that it can assist.

No cracking or bending I don't think.
                  "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

Comment

Ha ha yeah, I was wondering why a newborn would see a chiropractor
                    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                      I have no idea on this subject, but, Im interested.

Why would a parent have to take a newborn to a Chiropractor?
                      Usually after they have failed to heed the advice to "lift with their legs", stupid kids

Comment

Many parents take their newborns to see chiropractors for a range of reasons. The majority are in regard to sleeping, colic and reflux, continuous crying with unknown cause as already stated. Bowen therapy from my experience appears to be very popular and successful for this. I have the name of one who has a good success rate in these areas, but it escapes me just at the minute. When it comes to me i will post it up.

Comment

Because little bodies are pushed out of shape when they born duh

Comment

gee, you wonder how people were born and survived for so many years before they invented chiropractors.... oh the humanity!

people are just soft now. plain soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                              gee, you wonder how people were born and survived for so many years before they invented chiropractors.... oh the humanity!

people are just soft now. plain soft.
                              Exactly. Don't these newborns have fields to plough?

Comment

Working...
                              X