Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recomend a good video editing software to clean up concert sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recomend a good video editing software to clean up concert sound?

In Bali we happened to come across the best pub band I have ever heard these guys were absolutely amazing and they were just a bunch of locals.

Anyway long story short these guys were so good that after hearing one song I offered them 200,000 rupiah to all do massive solos next song and they absolutely tore up Jimmy Hendrix's Little wing.

They were so good that after that I asked how many songs they had left and when they said 1 more I offered them another 1million ( about $120 aud) to play for an extra hour, which they did and put on one of the best live performances I have ever seen.

Bear in mind this was all in a tiny bar with about 30 people in it across the road from the bounty called the Mini bar.

So if you are ever in Bali on a Thursday night do yourself a massive favour.

However I had no camera so I had to make do with the Iphone and as you can imagine the sound quality is fairly distorted.

Is there a program where I can just hit a "fix sound" button that works well by any chance?

Thanks people.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"
Working...
X