Where to get the best steak in perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get the best steak in perth?

ok, my friends and I feel like dining out for steak.

Where can i get the best steak in perth?

I guess, best is a very subjective term. so lets break it down to the restaurants, price, side dishes and and consistency of delivery.

ive been to the swan brewery place and that was ok, hippo creek was too inconsistent on different occasions. do not fancy outback jacks or hogs on this particular occasion.

So where else would you recommend to go out for steak from your experience?

hogs have some of the best steak i've had. Dunno why you wouldnt go back if steak is what you're after.
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

hogs is great! no doubt semi we're celebrating a special occasion, so perhaps quieter dining atmosphere should be noted

Comment

Oh maaaan now I really feel like a steak. I've been experimenting with cooking them at home in various ways and that's exactly what I'm going to do tonight. My steak cooking is starting to get complicated though (I'm even involving the oven!) and I really need one of those pans with the grill in the base for that awesome criss-cross action ^_^

Good luck with the hunt, I really enjoyed Hog's steak too but let us know how you go with alternatives!
        Originally posted by Koola
        Someone sig this.

Comment

Hippo Creek moved up to the Breakater at Hillaries but they've also reopened at their old place on West Coast Highway, just up from the shopping centre at Scarborough. Big thumbs up for their nosh.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Sadly yet to find an awesome steak in perth yet to try swan brewery though.

However, if you ever find yourself in Adelaide, make sure you go to Gouchos gauchosite

Comment

had a ripper TBone at Trigg island cafe the other week. Got it Medium with the garlic sauce wich wasnt that creamy crap but really good garlic sauce. it was a good size and cooked perfectly.
              came with a heap of chips oh and some green stuff?

dunno the price but it was well worth the bill at the end of the night.

im with you, hogs is ok but not really awsome, I wasnt too inpressed with hippo creek
              Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

Goucho's is a definate must!!!

Every Business Trip to Adelaide involves Goucho's.

Best Argentinian Restaurant outside of Argentina!!!

Definately the best steak I have ever had... Ever!!!

Try the Escobar next door... Great little Cognac & Cigar Bar... Owned by the same people...
                Karma is a fucking bitch!!! What goes around comes around and you'll get yours!!!

REMEMBER THAT!!!

Comment

Any place where the steak has a grading is always a must...

Definately go for Wagyuu... Grain Fed always means better and consistent quality...

The Mussell Bar is good...
                  Karma is a fucking bitch!!! What goes around comes around and you'll get yours!!!

REMEMBER THAT!!!

Comment

stringy bark was good when i went there... tho the rsl club in surfers, the 1kg "anzac" steak was the best ive ever had... and only $30
                    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

+1 Hippo Creek

Breakfast steak FTW! XD

Comment

Tiamo Caf&#0233 Restaurant

Best Ive had!!

Consistently awesome food!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR6 View Post
                          Sadly yet to find an awesome steak in perth yet to try swan brewery though.

However, if you ever find yourself in Adelaide, make sure you go to Gouchos gauchosite

you eat steak :o

Comment

that place up in wanneroo next to the pub is pretty good as well
                            There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake.

Comment

witch's Cauldron Subi

Very tasty steaks
                              Wes

Comment

Working...
                              X