Aion - Nezakan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aion - Nezakan

So as the title says any one on here playing that server??

asmodians of course??

erm what?

Comment

its an online game haha

Comment

ooooo not one i'm familiar with...never progressed past cs 1.6 or unrealtourni/q3

Comment

Yup, there's a bunch of us. <Killers Network> is the Legion.

Send an ingame mail to Diablonde for an invite...
          Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

well im already in a legion haha but will add ya wen ur online or something or yea would be good to do stuff with some fellow psbers

Comment

Who are you with, what class/level are you?
              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Keepers of Purgatorio but the legion name was to long so they culled it to Keepers of Purga and i am a lvl 23 assassin... name is blackeee... playing on and of atm cause uni is getting a bit hectic and have exams coming up but hoping for lvl 50 but end of november to start end game shit... but we are a pretty pvp dedicated legion... about to go to lvl 3 aswell

yourself/

Comment

I was wondering if anyone else had picked this up I have a lvl 12 templar and a priest I just started on Nez. Amso of course hehe

Edit : 450 in the Q ahhh this reminds me of early Proudmoore days on WoW lol

Comment

haha so tru.... yea got it the second day it came out and yea... q really does suck...

Comment

Ahh, you're also the overclocker, Blackeee... I've never seen you online. If you get bored of them (<keepers of purga>), swing with us.

EDIT: Kytty what is your characters name?

Diablonde: Cleric.
                      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Damn noobs! Elyos power!

Any other Elyos people here im currently a 23 Templar possibly killed you guys today had a nice battle when 15 asmodians decided to land in eltnen and get completely destroyed by about 40 Elyos.

Comment

Priest is Kytaras - lvl 8 and my Templar is Taemenythia - lvl 12.

havent had much chance to play but the priest plays to my healing at heart hehe

Hobooo come to the dark side ... j00 know j00 want tooooo hehehe

Comment

Have any of you guys been killed by qpac? Organising a group for a seek and destroy. Anyone interested in joing, my in game name is hansmoleman.
                            Why me? I was being overtaken when you had the radar on me!!!

Comment

lvl 27 glad and lvl 24 cleric - Evalane (main) on elyos

you got a guild hobo? if not hit me up and ill invite you.

Comment

Working...
                              X