• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate Universe

Just watched the pilot of this

Not bad but i'm a stargate nerd
    Wes

im a stargate nerd too but so far im not impressed.... see what ep 3 brings....

Comment

omg has it started? Will watch asap tonight !
      Posted via Mobile Device
      Free android puzzle game
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

I'm not sure I like the computer gamer character, but other than that I like it.
        Then again, I've been hanging out for another ship-based scifi, being a trekkie and all.

Comment

Hrrmm, I've downloaded it.

Do I need to watch Atlantis first for the full experience?

I've only watched SG1, and even then towards the end things where crossing over between the two pretty heftily..
          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

There's no crossover that I've noticed yet. Seems pretty much independent so far.

Comment

It's probably better if you haven't watched SGA. I watched more than half of the series but just gave up following it consistently after season 2 started. SGU is much better than SGA but it hasn't drawn me in like SG-1 did. I will watch at least the first season though (I gave Atlantis that much ). I try and "support" sci-fi as much as possible :geek:

Comment

It's sitting on my server at home waiting to be watched. Will watch it tonight and see if it's any good.

Comment

As long as you dont try to compare it to the other 2 then its a pretty good stand alone show. It will take a couple more episodes to get a feel for it but lets hope it works out as good as the hype makes it and not a franchise flop

Comment

Spoiler: show
                    I do love how the hammond couldnt easily taken out the 3 hatak as I would assume all the new daedelus class ship would be retrofitted with the asgard technology (shields + beam weapon). Not very consistent there!

Comment

i watched the other day
                      reckond it was ok. will need to see a few more episodes before i can really say if its any good
                      There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryzaach View Post
                        Hrrmm, I've downloaded it.

Do I need to watch Atlantis first for the full experience?

I've only watched SG1, and even then towards the end things where crossing over between the two pretty heftily..
                        :O
                        I love SG:A
                        Almost as much as SG1, you should def watch it!
                        Free android puzzle game

Comment

hrm. a new stargate?

*goes looking for utorrent shortcut*
                          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Was ok....It feels more like an episode of Battlestar Galactica though.
                            Heres hoping it's going to improve, and the characters are going to acquire a sense of humour like the other SG's.
                            Free android puzzle game

Comment

i guess that gamer dude is the mckay of universe....

Comment

Working...
                              X