Wisdom teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom teeth

I had a wisdom tooth out today, was over in 5 mins, I have heard all these horrible stories about the pain etc, what are you pansies complaining about....

I will keep you updated with screaming as the anesthetic wears off haha

So do you have a horrible story to share, or is this like the 1 millionth time this has been covered?
    Originally posted by browncow
    Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

in 5 4 3 2...................
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Post a pic of your extracted tooth with today's newspaper and a purple handbag or it didn't happen
      Originally posted by Amac
      suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

I'm far more evolved than you. I shan't be getting any wisdom teeth ibtl...
        Nothing wrong with a bit of chlorine in the gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by malenko View Post
          I had a wisdom tooth out today, was over in 5 mins, I have heard all these horrible stories about the pain etc, what are you pansies complaining about....

I will keep you updated with screaming as the anesthetic wears off haha

So do you have a horrible story to share, or is this like the 1 millionth time this has been covered?
          I had 3 done and the dentist offered me painkillers for afterwards, I said "No, I'll be fine".
          Famous last words as I went back to work in the afternoon wishing I was unconscious. Also got infected so keep up with the aftercare.
          Originally posted by Abuse this
          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

ive had three taken out. one and two were top ones and was 10min each time, no drama and i wondered what all the fuss was about. third one was impacted and between that and the infection i have never had pain like it. and the forth will be impacted too....just a matter of time. at least the benzos they give you for it in the chair were nice.
            euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

yeah the anesthetic was pretty good, wasnt expecting to have one taken out till they had me in the chair with the needle , and i didnt take the tooth home with me. A mate did and he tried to sell them on ebay... yeah there were no takers
              Originally posted by browncow
              Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Hehehe the anesthetic is gonna wear off soon...heheheh you are in for some fun.

I can only offer you one bit of advice. Throw away any pills you have unless they are the hardcore shit.

Panadine wont cut it not even panadine forte.

So my one bit of advice is go and get yourself some Weed asap.

I tried every pill in my house I was on about 4 panadol fortes, asprine and panadine and nothing helped.

I had one toke and after about 30 seconds I basically forgot I had a gaping wound in my mouth.
                My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I had 4 out last December.. Worst thing i remember was being on the 'soft food diet'. It wasn't fun but it wasn't totally unbearable like all the stories everyone tells you 2 days before you go in for your op. Anyways hope you recover soon mate.

Comment

Had two bottom ones lasered out while I was awake, then projectile-vomited all over the reception floor post-op. I think it was a mixture of empty stomach/shock/2kg of wadding he shoved in my gob

Top two got taken out my a tiny Asian dentist, she looked like she was 16! Had to brace herself against the chair for extra leverage...

I've had 4 out before then for my braces. One of them ended up being a dry socket and became infected. Took 3 injections of anaesthetic before I was numb enough for them to fix it

I hate dentists

ps: Strong Pain Plus from Amcal Chemist is the best. Over-the-counter and makes you high as a kite. Try and get the good stuff from the dentist though, and try and only take it before you go to bed.
                    Originally posted by vk6hgr
                    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Never had any out, mine came in nice and normal, mate of mine was not so fortunate, had all four out in one day, poor sod was in oain for a week or so, even with the [rescribed pain meds.

Mind you he started drinking to help and was a lot happier.
                      DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Need all 4 out soon. Rather buy bling...

Truth to the rumour that they're rougher under general cos you have no idea what they're doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                          Need all 4 out soon. Rather buy bling...

Truth to the rumour that they're rougher under general cos you have no idea what they're doing?
                          no truth to it going by these stories. I had 3 impacted ones out under general, they did it fairly late in the afternoon so stayed in hospital overnight. Got toast for breakfast, thats fun chewing with just front teeth went home mid morning, no pain killers, did some shit around home, pulled helmet on the next day and went for a ride. A lot i have seen have them out in the chair or by a shit dentist have had a head like a soccerball for week, i had no swelling at all. Private health cover, never leave home without it

Comment

I had mine out at 15 under a general. they took 3 and a broken tooth so I ended up with 1 come through. No probs tho.

I do remember a mate of mine at school had his out under general as well but he reacted badly when he was coming out of the anaesthetic and was clawing and scratching and fighting the nurses and orderlys that were holding him down and ended up scratching his corneas so he was home bound with both eyes patched for a few weeks till they healed. And that was before I had mine done .. needless to say I was freaking the hell out

Comment

i got mine done at the dentist(one side ov mouth then other side in 2 weeks time).all were easy to do,10min each non impacted. just lucky i didnt have complications and had to do the hospital thing, antibiotics+painkiller+alcohol FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X