Who's the best psychiatrist in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the best psychiatrist in Perth?

PM's welcomed if you'd rather not post in this thread.

Best for what?
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

PSB, Lou - post all on the virtual couch, receive expert advice from many.

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
        Best for what?
        Best for making ill people better.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
          PSB, Lou - post all on the virtual couch, receive expert advice from many.

Yeah, right-o!

Don't mind the new av, but liked the starfish with brows better to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy Lou View Post
            Can you be more specific about the problems? I know a lot of psychiatrists, but they each have their own specialties and abilities. An idea of your preferred location would be good, too.
            "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
              Can you be more specific about the problems? I know a lot of psychiatrists, but they each have their own specialties and abilities. An idea of your preferred location would be good, too.
              Just out of curiosty, is there any dodgy once that just prescribe you stuff for fun and not something that you really need. Just want to know so i can stay away from them

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy Lou View Post
                ... she retorted, with only a hint of contempt.
                Originally posted by Melkor
                The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

the late Johann Classen was one of the best teachers I've ever had
                  Dr Sean Hood is good

Comment

feelin loopy lou? see sventek

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                      ... she retorted, with only a hint of contempt.

you are a god

you must teach me, how?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                        the late Johann Classen was one of the best teachers I've ever had
                        Dr Sean Hood is good
                        Sean is, He's fucking funny as well. As in peculiar humoured or maybe just odd.
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

My local is the broken hill bottl-o.

Comment

Munch down some acid and kill your ego!! Worked for me!!

Comment

Well obviously there's nothing wrong with me, but my good friend Loopy Sue has some issues. She has a family history of bipolar, and has had various diagnoses from bipolar to major depression. She was hospitalised twice after a breakdown about 7 years ago, and spent a lot money getting nowhere with counselling. She has only been making very slow progress since then and since moving to Perth she hasn't really had any psychological support, but has been fairly successful managing her anti-depressant regime and self-medicating. She gave up Lithium years ago as it did not seem to be helping, and is now only prescribed the maximum recommended daily dose of an SSRI - her GP seems to understand that she's competent enough to have a good idea of what works for her.

A recent traumatic event seems to have triggered a shift in her state of mind, and she has noticed that she has gone from being lethargic and reasonably passive to being energised and fairly aggressive. She has fallen out with all of her neighbours, completely justifiably by the sounds of things, but she's smart enough to realise that when everybody around her seems completely irrational it may be time for her to go and chat to someone.

She's inner north, but would happily go to Mandurah for good pharmacological and psychological assistance. She's heard good things about Hollywood's Dr Fischer.

P.S. She rides motorcycles too, and would prefer not to professionally meet anyone who she may meet socially one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X