RIP to my Uncle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP to my Uncle

seeing my uncle pass away today just after lunch in icu after a heart attack on Friday, at the age of 53 apart from feeling a lot sader than i thought i would makes ya think life is way to short and if ya having any arguments in ya family no matter how bad they are try and fix them before you miss out on the chance no matter what the reason

my dad and uncle will now never have the chance to mend there problems that made them not talk to each other in at least 6 years
    Is Dead

Very sad, sorry for your loss.
    And soul heartedly agree, life is too short.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. You're right, life is too short.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Yes, sorry for your loss. I hope your memories will always be fond ones.
        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

That's terrible mate, condolences to you and your family.

A mate of mine had a heart attack last night, lucky it was mild and is out today but damn scary.

Comment

A loss that is twice as sad due to the family conflict involved. As others said, life is too short to spend it fighting...

Comment

Funny was talking with someone today who has been hesitating in buying a bike for a few years and has just bought himself his dream bike after his wife told him to do so as life was too short.

I suppose death is just a natural part of life but it certainly marks times in your own life where you reevaluate whats happening around you and whats most important.

Sorry for your loss.
              My bike: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...vehicle&id=976

Comment

Sorry to hear Grant. Try and support your Dad through this period.....now it's time to think of all the good times.

RIP
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

RIP to you uncle Grant and I sincere thoughts for you and your fam bro.

Si

Comment

RIP, it really puts things into perspective when someone that young passes on.
                    Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                    Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                    In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                    Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                    And forgive us our lanesplitting
                    As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                    And lead us not into gravel corners
                    But deliver us from hand-held radars
                    For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                    Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Working...
                    X