RIP Nick Edwards (SHARK-VICTIM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Nick Edwards (SHARK-VICTIM)

Being a motorcycle rider and surfer,I can see parrallels in both pastimes.Too have passion for either riding styles which can provide freedom,adrenalin and fear within seconds is what brings us to return for more.Sometimes we are in the wrong place which we think is the right time.
    Surfers have a healthy respect for each other as do motor-cycle riders,chatting about the old times or their last trip whether days or hours.
    I realize PSB is not the right forum for this surfie ,but he was enjoying the ride and journey called life.
    RIP FELLOW RIDER

Rip.
    sigpic

Comment

I was driving past at around that time. Havent been for a surf since moving down here, and yesterday was the day i was going to break the drought, and cowaramup was the obvious choice. I'm very lucky i was running too late to get my gear ready before a job interview in margaret river.

Really sad to hear. Feel for the family and friends. Couple of sad losses for busselton in the last week.

Comment

Yes, a sad day for all - he was very well liked at work, always had a cheerful smile and easy manner.

Nick - mate, at least you went out doing something you loved.

From all of us in Leinster RIP.

Comment

My best mates dad was best mates with this guy. The both worked up at the mines together. R.I.P
          Originally Posted by Maxo
          do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
          to Butters

Comment

Rip

Comment

Working...
            X