RIP Dad (Ken Wolfenden)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dad (Ken Wolfenden)

My dad passed away Sunday morning peacefully and will always be in my memory for the support and help he gave my throughout my race career in the late 80's to early mid nineties, countries ARRC rounds and state rounds. He was always there holding the lap boards, re-fueling and tyre warmers. He always loved the racing and bikes in general more then most and missed it more then me when I retired.
    He was a awesome bloke and would do anything regarding machining for the bikes.
    Rest in peace and will see you in the future, when we will be both riding our bikes and playing golf together.
    Love you heaps Dad
    Marc

Sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. RIP Ken.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you. I'm sure you will all pull through! R.I.P Ken.

Comment

My thoughts are with you Marc at this sad time, keep thinking about the wonderful times you had, RIP Ken

Comment

Condolences to you and yours.
          sigpic

Comment

Condolences mate. RIP Ken.

Comment

Nothing you can say in these situations.
              Treasure the memories mate, condolences.

Comment

Mojo sent Marc.

Comment

oh hey wolfies.... so sorry to hear! Its wonderful when a parent supports the passion that their child has...but has to be more special when that passion is shared by both(as it is when you say, he missed it more than you when you retired). Im sure Miss Mito and Memphis and your families will support you through this time. I was talking to Denise about you only on saturday- talking about that vid of you at barbs -where trees grew infield and the pits were still gravel! Those were special times huh! Coz your dad was there :-)

You take care and I hope to see you and yours soon :-)

Comment

hi wolfies
                    and miss mito, sorry I have only just seen this thread, sorry to hear about your dad.
                    I dont know what to say, not good at this stuff.
                    mine and the 2 girls thoughts are with you.
                    ajays

Comment

Hi Marc. You may not remember me that well but you knew and raced with my dad back in the day, Dave Lenton. I'm Dan the elder of his two sons. Anyway I only just saw this post and I've let my old man know about Ken. He wasn't aware. We're both sorry to hear mate. Thoughts are with you and your family.
                      Can't ride for shit, but I fall really good!

Comment

Working...
                      X