Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from the Funeral service (Marc Bates - Scumbag)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from the Funeral service (Marc Bates - Scumbag)

Thanks to Colin R for providing these, and Chris R for taking the photos. Posted with permission.

High-res versions available on request.

Good stuff #9, was a great turnout...Marc would have been proud....i know i would have, it was a tear jerking day, but my spirits were high just knowing, by the turnout, that Marc was a champ...and he'll be missed by many, Thanks again to everyone that came along, even the peeps that never met Marc.

P.S- dammit..someone had to take a pic of me push starting that freaken car when it broke down in the carpark!!

Comment

Thanks for pupttng the pics up guys, really appreciate it. Looks like it was a big turnout, makes me proud to know that we have such a tight community.

Comment

Well done!

Thanks for putting up photo's for those who could not make it 8)

Comment

Campo, u may be happy to know (and I'm sure Scumbag would be)...... Scumbags coffin was taged.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Campo, u may be happy to know (and I'm sure Scumbag would be)...... Scumbags coffin was taged.
            Well done! 8)

Comment

was a fantastic turnout so many bikes even those who never met marc before just came along to pay respects to a fallen rider.

there were even a few wheelies along the precession that marc would have been proud of

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Thanks for for the GR8 pics!
                Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Firestorm wrote:
                  there were even a few wheelies along the precession that marc would have been proud of
                  Yea.... Glenn (red R1) from [email protected] did a very respectable 1,2,3 gear sitdown in tribute of Marc....good stuff Glen if yer reading

Comment

thanks CAD, wasn't sure who was behind me....just a heap of bikes. It would have been way longer except for the truck in front...and yes i am on this list aswell.

Glenn
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Nice work on the wheelie!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X