Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Result of Marc Bates Donations (Marc Bates - Scumbag)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result of Marc Bates Donations (Marc Bates - Scumbag)

For everyone who attended the Perth Extreme track day, your generosity has raised $302.50 for the family of the late Marc Bates (Scumbag).

Thank you all very much.

A special thanks to Gordo for donating the drinks, the proceeds of sale going to the donation box... and thank you to Campo who donated from Sydney

We will make sure that the funds raised are delivered to the family through [email protected] Riders this week in time for Xmas.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Awesome... great to see people were donating...
    Nice one Campo too!! (u like my trackside teasing phonecall mate!?)

Comment

Well Done.

Comment

Yeah thankyou everyone who dropped some money in the box

Comment

Fantastic effort guys, you all make me proud!!! Every cent helps so again, thank you for being there, thank you for everything. Marc would've been so proud to see everyone pull together for a fallen mate.

Cheers lads.

Comment

Thats good to hear guys, well done
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Nice work everyone........

What ever happened to "restecpa for absent friends" time at the track? (ie minute silence 4 fallen riders)

meh never mind... perhaps would put a damper on an uplifting day.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Nice work everyone........

What ever happened to \"restecpa for absent friends\" time at the track? (ie minute silence 4 fallen riders)

meh never mind... perhaps would put a damper on an uplifting day.
                is bad luck to do it before a race, just see the highlights from the weekends V8's

Usually done before podium presentations

Comment

and can u imagine keeping Spike quiet for 1 min? I dont think so.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Crapola bit late meant to do this on the 31/10 , but 10 years since Marc passed on, still missed big time and never forgotten .

Comment

I remembered - 10th anniversary was last Wednesday night, roughly 10pm.
                      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

I'm guessing because of the age it evades me but why were they collecting money for someone they considered a scumbag?
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                          I'm guessing because of the age it evades me but why were they collecting money for someone they considered a scumbag?
                          prob a nick i could do a @

but out of respect i wont

rip "scumbag"

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Still waters run deep...
                            " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                              I remembered - 10th anniversary was last Wednesday night, roughly 10pm.
                              Got a txt at 1.15 am that night it was simple "we just lost Bates"

Comment

Working...
                              X