m"chiclet down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m"chiclet down

Intersection of Austin Ave, Kenwick Link & Albany Highway, just before 6:30pm. She was heading south on Albany Hwy, it looks like a ute heading north turned across the front of her. She hit just behind the front LHS wheel. Ambos took a while to stabilise her before taking her to RPH. Blood loss, unconscious, broken leg (IIRC). Bike fucked, Police took it away for forensics.
    Originally posted by Skut
    ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

A friend of mine witnessed this accident, called the ambulance for her. Hope she pulls through.

Comment

Geez that's not bloody good.

Hope she gets back on real quick!
      Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Was she still unconscious by the time the ambos stabilised her?

Comment

Oh fuck no Thoughts are with you Heather x

Comment

Prayers are with you Heather xx

Comment

Oh this is horrible news

Our thoughts are with you Heather.
              Originally posted by RRossi
              I'm a new non smoking poof who wears Lycra and works out to flash dance!
              Weird midlife crisis....

I'm a pony!! I'm a pony !!

RR

Comment

Hope Heather pulls through ok

Comment

take care and get well ASAP heather, hope you're ok

Comment

any news??
                    Is she OK???
                    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Oh no.
                      Fingers crossed for a good recovery m"chiclet.

Comment

Get well heather if theres anything you need feel free to give me a buzz
                        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

We were first on scene and I was the one who called the ambo while my partner was holdin her hand while another lady was helping me with checking for pulse and breathing etc. Was horrible to witness and we honestly hope she pulls through ok. My thoughts and prays are with Heather! Hoping for good news!!!
                          ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ THIS CHICK DOESN'T DIG SHAFT PLAY, SHE LIKES HER TURBOS IN GOOD ORDER ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

- Law of Attraction -
                          If you think positive, your life experiences will be positive.
                          If you think negative, your life experience will be negative.
                          You bring into your life what ever experiences you desire.

Comment

Shocked and saddened to hear about this heather, I hope you are gonna be okay - best wishes.

Comment

Terribly scary experience, I hope you are recovering steadilly and I also hope this cager bastard gets in big shit for it. Hope the hospital staff r looking after u well and providing lots of pain relief
                              'don't theorize, accessorise"

Comment

Working...
                              X