m"chiclet down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck, Jazzie.

Am sending all my thoughts and well wishes to your family - losing a loved one is terrible enough without also having to deal with a criminal trial on the anniversary of her passing.
    Hope you guys are doing as well as you can be, given the circumstances.

RIP Heather, we miss you.
    I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

• I cant find the listing on the board in the court-house.
      I'm here but can't find anyone else.

I tried Jazzie.
      All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
      #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
      Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• It's on the 26th August Aari

Heather would be laughing her helmet off right now
        Originally posted by Lefty
        Leave the OP alone, he's worried about all those extra CCs getting caught up in his fucking dress.

Comment

• Maz, the accident happened 12 months ago this evening.

The court case is in 2 months exactly at 9:30am.

Thanks for trying to be there regardless of it being on the wrong day. xo
          ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ THIS CHICK DOESN'T DIG SHAFT PLAY, SHE LIKES HER TURBOS IN GOOD ORDER ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

- Law of Attraction -
          If you think positive, your life experiences will be positive.
          If you think negative, your life experience will be negative.
          You bring into your life what ever experiences you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
            I cant find the listing on the board in the court-house.
            I'm here but can't find anyone else.

I tried Jazzie.
            That would be because your a couple of month early....got to love your dedication though!
            euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

• Originally posted by [JAZZIE] View Post
              Maz, the accident happened 12 months ago this evening.

The court case is in 2 months exactly at 9:30am.
              Ah...ok. Must remember to not skim-read.
              Sorry about the date, hope you can gauge the support I'm sending your way on this tough day.
              I will be back from Europe by the 26th and if I'm not working will attend...again. :o
              Can actually imagine Heather's look, at me, and her smile if reading this. Lol
              All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
              #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
              Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• She certainly would be laughing, I don't think I ever saw Heather without her infectious smile x

Comment

• Today we reflect.

Today we miss you just as much as any other day.

Today is the day we remember the tears and the pain from the shock of you being taken away.

But today, all though those tears still stir. We laugh, we smile and we never forget the good times.

xxx
                  Originally posted by RRossi
                  I'm a new non smoking poof who wears Lycra and works out to flash dance!
                  Weird midlife crisis....

I'm a pony!! I'm a pony !!

RR

Comment

• I'm surprised at how touched I am by Heather's passing, given that I met her only twice on blood runs, and that I occasionally have to deal with harsh realities. But I am. This is a tricky day, thanks [MENTION=24680]=Maz=[/MENTION] , that's today's smile.
                    www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

• Strangly i dont get on PSB much now since i dont have a bike for the past year. Somehow today is the day i hope on after months of hiatus... and it is Heather's aniversary! Bit of a strange coincidence issnt it?
                      I drove past there about a month ago and remembered her contagious smiley face. Rest in peace chooky xx

Will be wanting to hear the result of the court case. Keep us posted. Cheers!
                      I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

• I will keep everyone up to date as best as possible. For those able to make it to the trial please remember as Maz mentioned earlier that helmets are not allowed to be brought into the court house.

I hope you're riding in paradise, Heather, while watching over your loved ones!

Tonight is a really hard night for me. Almost as hard as getting the court summons the other morning. Made me physically ill. I've been trying my hardest to keep it together but all I can think of is how life is not fair at all.

If I'm feeling the way I am then I cannot imagine how those close to Heather are feeling and I hope that you're all keeping each other strong.

My thoughts are with you all.

Jazzie
                        xo
                        ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ THIS CHICK DOESN'T DIG SHAFT PLAY, SHE LIKES HER TURBOS IN GOOD ORDER ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

- Law of Attraction -

Comment

• Originally posted by [JAZZIE] View Post
                          Tonight is a really hard night for me. Almost as hard as getting the court summons the other morning. Made me physically ill. I've been trying my hardest to keep it together but all I can think of is how life is not fair at all.
                          All the best Jazzie.

Not sure if this is the correct Jazzie, but if so its Tully. All the best with this stuff hey!
                          2013 BMW S1000RR
                          2013 Hyosung GT250R - Sold
                          2006 FPV Force 6 - Best 1/4 10.8 @ 132MPH

Comment

• Originally posted by MuseBreako View Post
                            All the best Jazzie.

Not sure if this is the correct Jazzie, but if so its Tully. All the best with this stuff hey!
                            You have the right Jazzie, long time no speak and thanks heaps.

- Law of Attraction -

Comment

• R.I.P. Heather.. Always remembered for your smile and humour!

Comment

• I think I speak for all the Bridgetown crew when I say that the balcony will never be the same without you. Always thinking of you and your smile, sorely missed and never forgotten.

K7 Hayabusa
                                2001 KX 500

Comment

Working...
                                X