Ideas for Annual Fallen riders ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for Annual Fallen riders ride

like the topic says. Post here in you ideas for what to do on the absent friends ride.

bbq locations
    camping grounds
    etc etc.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

How about none of us come off anymore so we don't have to keep holding these things?
    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

How about none of us come off anymore so we don't have to keep holding these things?
      That is a good idea, but it's not just for people who have died as a result of an accident. We all know quite a large number of riders through this forum and they are all exposed to other types of tragedys too.

I like the idea of an overnighter somewhere, that way we can park the bikes and have drink to remember our less fortunate friends.
      The ride could be set out in such a way that we could pick up people who can't do the overnighter on the ride home.

Destinations - dunno , anyone ??

Comment

I like the idea of an overnighter somewhere, that way we can park the bikes and have drink to remember our less fortunate friends.
        The ride could be set out in such a way that we could pick up people who can't do the overnighter on the ride home.

Well I know for a fact we can fit 6 in 1 room in Pemberton

But when I was looking up accom, I saw that some SW Chalets can sleep up to 20 people! :shock:
        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Well I know for a fact we can fit 6 in 1 room in Pemberton

But when I was looking up accom, I saw that some SW Chalets can sleep up to 20 people! :shock:
          In regards to Pembi ... I've been talking to Campo for a run down there when the weather warms.

I am close family friends whom own Karri Valley Hideaway Cottages and will be able to get a nice discount, esp book in adv and with the more numbers, the more discount. From memory, they can have about 25 ppl, six cottages.

Still waiting for the business to get back to me on prices, but this will appear on the Campos Cruises (with luck) ... For an idea such as posted above, I am sure I can arrange info for anyone interested in organising it.

Comment

when is this happening

Hey sounds like a great idea. When is this all planned to happen???

cheers
            ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
            FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Re: when is this happening

Hey sounds like a great idea. When is this all planned to happen???

cheers
              the weekend closest to the 27/4/annually

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I suggest we all get our thinking caps on, as this date is fast aproaching ....

So come on peeps give us some idea of what you would like to do to remmember our friend that are no longer with us.

Comment

this year it should be planned for the weekend of the first of may as the weekend before is anzac day and there would be some who also remember friends and mates on 25th april which is the monday before

also maybe a trip north as south is getting very wet at this time of year
                  A site all parents should check regulary
                  http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

**Bump**

Does anyone want to step forward as an organising commitee........

could these two be combined ??? PSB Anual Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Gordo@Mar 25 2005, 01:37 PM
                      **Bump**

Does anyone want to step forward as an organising commitee........
                      could these two be combined ??? PSB Anual Ride
                      [snapback]103290[/snapback]
                      If I can help, I'll be happy to, or do we need to be certified 1st??
                      Sic vis pacem Para bellum

Comment

Working...
                      X