"snow"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "snow"

Neroli (Undead) had the phone call this morning than her grandfather "Snow" had passed away.
    All my condolences darling. I'm here for you.

She is flying to NZ tonight with her mum for the funeral so will be unavailable to speak to.

Never a pleasant feeling when a loved one loses someone so close. I only met him a couple of times but Neroli was quite close to him.

News like that suck's mate
    send her my bestest wishes
    Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Thinking of you Neroli. Chin up, and remember the good times.

Comment

condolences to you neroli, its never easy losing a close family member.

melbourne cup day was the first anniversary of my mum passing.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

condolences

Sorry to hear of the loss of a beloved grandfather. He will always be with you, just look in your heart.
          "Son, could you please remove my MAD sig?"

Sure mum, here you go....

Comment

I know all too well the pain of not being able to say goodbye to someone you dearly love. Many condolences during this hard time, try and keep your chin up.
            In the cherry blossom's shade
            There's no such thing
            as a stranger.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Neroli *hugs*
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Fruitbat and I were sorry to hear about this yesterday.

You know where we are guys......
                Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Sad news indeed.

Tell her to cherish the memories, no-one can take those away.
                  Originally posted by Viper
                  I'm probably fucking something up.
                  FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                  Administrator

Comment

so sad to hear of a loved one passing, hugs for you

Comment

Sorry to hear. R.I.P.

Comment

Was really sorry to hear this Friday morning. Condolences to you and your family Neroli.... You've got a huge support base with EMVY and the rest of us here at PSB.
                        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

So sorry to hear Neroli and Troy.

My condolences on your loss, RIP
                          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Thanks everyone. The funeral was tough as was the memorial the following day. My nanna passed 14 yrs ago and the family had waited for Poppa so that their ashes could be buried together, so there was a double burial, so to speak. It was a tough week, especially as the old house had to be sorted and many decisions to make.

I am glad I could be there for my mum and her family, there were 8 of the 9 grandkids their, which was brilliant. All of us in our late 20's and able to help our parents and support each other and drink lot's of toasts to each Poppa and Nanna.

This morning when we dropped mum of after the flight we realised one of our cats was so ill she needed to be put down. It was actually my cat, but I left it with mum when I moved to Perth for Uni as it was too cruel to move her. So have just dealt with that. It has been a hard week and morning today.

Thanks everyone, your thoughts and messages were much appreciated.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Neroli - hang in there though, I hope things look up from this week onward.
                              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
                              X