RIP Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dave

RIP David Hughes. He died last night 14/12/07 on his way home from our Friday night run from Scarbs to Mindarie.
    He leaves behind his wife and two young sons.
    You where a true mate and friend Dave. I will miss you heaps buddy.
    You will always be remembered.

what the

was on that ride last night must have been after he peeled off to go home

R.I.P. dude
    Is Dead

Comment

so sad to hear of your loss courts......
      all our thoughts with you and his family right now.......

Ride on in peace Dave

Comment

My condolences to David's family. Godspeed Bro.

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

NINJA
          what the

was on that ride last night must have been after he peeled off to go home

R.I.P. dude
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh mate. He branched off to go home. I have just been talking with his wife
          and family. Everyone is gutted. He was such an awsome bloke. I'm still in shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Courts View Post
            Yeh mate. He branched off to go home. I have just been talking with his wife
            and family. Everyone is gutted. He was such an awsome bloke. I'm still in shock.

will blow away the other guys that were riding last night to im sure as it just did me
            Is Dead

Comment

RIP Dave

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Courts View Post
                He leaves behind his wife and two young sons.
                FFS...why is it always like this.

RIP Dave.

Comment

RIP Dave,

My thoughts go out to his wife and children

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Courts

Comment

This was sent to me quite a while ago. It was read out at the first Christmas after a friend of mine died. I hope no-one will mind, but it seems appropriate for me to post it here. Mods - please remove the post if you don't think this is the right place or time.

I'm sorry friends that I can't be with you to celebrate today

If you're all gathered round and reading this, I've probably passed away

but if I were there I'd tell you not to shed a tear or frown

I'd tell you just to simply say, another Biker has gone down.

If I were there I'd tell you that I had a wonderful life,

That I loved my kids and family and especially my wife.

I loved all my drinking buddies and all my life-long friends

I'd raise a toast to all of you, "May your party never end."

If I were there I'd tell you how I loved the the small blue highways

How I loved the curving mountain roads, loved to ride the back-road byways.

And how I loved it "in the wind", loved it when that engine rumbled,

and the biker friends who rode with me and would help me when I stumbled.

You are amongst my dearest friends, brothers and sisters of the road,

We've traveled many miles together, shared many heavy loads.

If I could be there, we'd laugh and share the memories from our past,

and this gathering would be just one more tale, another story, not our last.

But today I can't be with you, except in your hearts and memory stores

So you'll have to laugh, lift a glass to me, then let your engines roar.

Please smile and do not shed a tear, wipe away that silly frown.

I'm off upon that final ride, another Biker who has gone down.
                    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

For some reason the name Dave Hughes is ringing a bell with me. What did he do workwise, Courts?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
                        For some reason the name Dave Hughes is ringing a bell with me. What did he do workwise, Courts?
                        He was one of my mechanics at Prosser Toyota. Did a bit of mine work
                        here & there also.

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
                          This was sent to me quite a while ago. It was read out at the first Christmas after a friend of mine died. I hope no-one will mind, but it seems appropriate for me to post it here.
                          It's appropriate - just gets the emotions going !

My thoughts to his wife, kids and family and to those who have lost a great mate and riding partner.

Comment

Very sad to hear, condolences go to those who love him... I'm sure he will ride on through the memories of all.... RIP
                            Sponsored by:
                            Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

r.i.p dave

and my condolences to his family.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                              X