Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message from Rollers Mum

Hi
    I am Rollers Mum, I wanted to thank all those who have posted messages about Rohan.
    They are helping both Rohans Dad and myself.
    Roller loved to ride so much and he was so delighted that he could share his joy with other riders.
    I was so greatful that he was with friends doing something that he loved when I lost him.

Rollers very sad mum

Hi Penny,

I am so very sorry for you immense loss. Roller was such a valued member of our community and his passing has affected us all. If there is anything we can do for you during this time, please let us know. I send to you my thoughts of support.

Colleen
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Sincere thoughts are with you and your family at this time from many people your son knew
      I am sorry for your loss...........
      Real Men Ride Nakid
      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

My deepest condolences to you and those around you. It is unimaginable what you must be going through, but take solace in the fact that your son has touched so many people, even those not fortunate enough to have met him. Stay strong.

Comment

It humbles me to see such strength in the face of what must be the worst situation to find oneself. Stay strong and rejoice in the time you had. Sincere condolences.
          Mathew
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

When times are tough and every where you look is night, remember Rohan and let him fill your mood with light. Our thoughts are with you all.
            Wheel Up, Knee Down

Comment

It was a terrible thing to hear about roller's crash.

My sincerest condolences for your loss.

Posted via Mobile Device
              Originally posted by Bendito
              If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

My thoughts are with you and his family.

Matt

Comment

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Comment

Penny,

Our thoughts are with you and your Family please let us know if there is anything we can do

Scott

Comment

My sincerest condolences to you and your family Penny.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

we will continue to celebrate rollers life and his love of riding! sounds like roller has an awesome family and our best wishes go out to all of you!

Comment

message to a very brave mum

hi penny

i have never met rohan, but i would also like to offer my sincere condolences to you, your husband, rohan's wife & young family. it is so very sad when a loved one is taken from us. my thoughts are with you all.
                          " i know you believe you understand what you think i said, but i'am not sure you realise, that what you think you heard is not what i meant"

Comment

Penny, I only met your son Rohan a couple of times. But I can tell you he came across as a fantastic person with a heart of gold and a passion for riding.. he will be sorely missed, but never forgotten. If there is anything anyone here can do for you or your family, let us know and we'll all be there.
                            Originally posted by kyliejane
                            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                            Originally posted by harns
                            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Words can't express the loss you must be feeling.
                              I only met Roller once but he seemed like the kind of guy you couldn't help but like.

I'm sure that as each of us heads out on our daily, weekly or even monthly rides we'll all be taking a little bit of him along with us.

Thoughts are with you and the rest of Rohan's family and friends.
                              CitizenD: Scooters are the chihuahuas of the road.
                              nipPlesticker: I did have an overwhelming urge to kick it.

Comment

Working...
                              X