R.I.P.

Comment

RIP
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

RIP Penny

Comment

Tragic beyond what words can convey, or what I am capable of... I read back a few pages with Penny remembering Roller's anniversary each year and that despite what has occurred, she still loves hearing bikes go past on the twisty residential road; now I have a lump in my throat and have tears welling up. Wishing Mike much strength. Rest in Peace, Penny.

Comment

I never met Penny but we did exchange a number of PMs.
            I'm truly sad.

Comment

Good on you Desmo, I also had shared PMs with her and she loved photos and updates on the memorial which I checked on when on the road. I was shocked to hear of her passing as I did not know she was ill.

Comment

Only just read this, did many messages with penny - so sorry to hear this tragic news... Thoughts are with the family
                Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Only thinkin about roller the other day and thinking how sad that was, but now Penny, so sorry. R.I.P
                  Wheel Up, Knee Down

Comment

Originally posted by Cam 52's Mum View Post
                    I received this email this morning.

IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT I HAVE TO ADVISE THAT MY DARLING PENNY PASSED AWAY AT 4:15 AM THIS MORNING WEDNESDAY 3RD APRIL.
                    I WISH TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT PERIOD IN OUR LIVES.

lOVE TO YOU ALL

MIKE

Penny became ill with cancer mid last year and has sadly lost her battle.
                    She was a great support to me after Cameron died as she was one who really knew what Scott and I were going through.
                    That was so generous as she was still coping with her own loss.

Life can be so unkind Penny,

I wish you peace now.

Love Michelle

Very sorry to hear, Penny was a lovely lady.
                    sigpic

Comment

DV8 and I headed out there to see him a couple of weeks ago for a bit of a run, touched up the paint on his cross, cleaned up around the site a bit, and went and had a beer. Never forgotten Roller. Never forgotten Penny. Never forgotten Mike.
                      It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Working...
                      X