Vale Judd Greedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vale Judd Greedy

Judd Greedy has passed away during the Supersport race at the ASBK event at Symmons Plains, Tas, this morning. Apparently he highsided coming out of turn 3 and was run into by another rider while he was underneath his bike.

Thoughts with family and friends ...

Condolencest to family, friends and everyone in the paddock. Greeds was a good racer and a great person
    Find me on Instagram

Comment

Rip

Comment

That is absolutely tragic. Condolences to all who were there, I can't imagine to begin the atmosphere. Condolences of course to family and friends as well.

RIP

Comment

I have dealt with Judd when he was doing finance for a bike shop in Queensland and a nice bloke to speak with.

Very tragic news and a close friend of one of my former work colleagues.

R.I.P

Comment

Any news on the other rider? TRD2000's thread said other rider was critical?? Hoping it's not the case, but if it is, here's hoping for the best...

Comment

Rip.....

Comment

Judd Greedy killed in Tasmania

It is with great sadness, that I today witnessed the death of Judd Greedy. He was killed being hit after he highsided after turn 3 at Symmonds Plains in Tasmania. Judd had a great season ahead of him and just recently had his first racewin.

I feel so much sadness for his great family and of course the loss of such a nice guy. Judd, rest in peace. The world is a poorer place without you. I hope there will be plenty of great tracks for you in heaven! I never forget you mate!
                Last edited by Stephan; 09-04-2009, 11:03 AM.
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

RIP Judd...I was unfortunate enough to be there at the time. The other two riders were hurt, but not criticaly. See also In Memoriam
                  SP RACINGis supported by:
                  MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                  Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                  Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

That is awful! Condolences to friends and family.

Comment

I got there just after so was just going by what i was told.... not good tho.

Comment

So very sad to hear

Rest in Peace Judd
                        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

RIP
                          Condolencest to family and friends
                          You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

RIP mate.
                            07 MV F41000R
                            09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                            07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                            sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

What a loss for Australian road racing. Judd was a very entertaining rider and by all accounts a great sportsman.

My thoughts are with his family and his many friends.
                              EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X