Stuart from Byford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuart from Byford

As some of you might know, a young man died last week from Injuries sustained In a M/C accident.
    His name was Stuart & he left behind a wife & 3 children (Fiona, Jade, Chloe & Callum).
    Stuart died without writing out a will or taking out life Insurance, so a close friend has asked all his friends & Family to Instead of flowers & death notices to put a few dollars Into a Bank Account to help Fiona & kids out In thier time of need.
    Mods, Unsure If OK for this kind of post here but this Family really need assistance.

If people would like to help PM me for details.
    Farrider #41
    I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
    I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

RIP, really sorry to hear that!

Condolences to family and friends .

Comment

bump
      Ello

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
        If he was working and paying super, there should be life insurance included with his super.
        Also, there may be a possibility to claim through 3rd Party.
        There are complications without a will but basically his wife and kids will be sole beneficiaries.
        Last edited by peter600; 22-08-2009, 08:43 PM.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot

Comment

RIP , Sorry to hear of the bad news, peace.
          HEAVEN IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF LIFE ! HELL IS WHAT YOU GO THROUGH TO GET THERE !

Comment

may I suggest that the family contact Seandre on this forum as there may be a fatal accident claim that should be pursued - limitation would be 12 months so they must get on to it immediately

Comment

Very sad news.. My condolences to the family and friends, may you rest in piece Stuart

Comment

Rip Uncle Stu Since ur passing iv Qualified in the feild of trade u set out for myself and my twin Tamen! U were the best man iv even known and ur life will live on with us all! You were a quality man on this earth as u will be in heaven! Thankyou for the guidence in occupation and i thank you for pavin my future in gold! Love to u and Aunty Fi, Jade, Chloe and Callum! RIP
                Insane in the membrane!

Comment

Sorry for your loss Diabilo, Its always the good one's.

Comment

Personal q maybe , and is an old thread , but is mum n the kids doing ok? Hate to read about a riders family in the hard times...
                    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X