Friend of mine & 32-Y.O Motorcyclist Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend of mine & 32-Y.O Motorcyclist Down

I didn't know her very well but a friend of mine "Rebecca Ball" was killed the other day in a car accident in Marangaroo. She had just turned 17 years old and was just about to Graduate Year 12 at my school with the rest of us. Has hurt a lot of my fellow friends at school, condolences to friends and family.

I don't know much on this at all, but apparently a motorcyclist died in Merriwa.

"A 32-year-old motorcyclist was killed in Merriwa when his machine hit a median strip. The man was thrown from the bike and died from his injuries last night."

Two teenage pedestrians killed in horror Marangaroo crash | PerthNow

Hope it wasn't anyone on PSB, condolences to his family and friends. Also anyone on here that may have known this rider.

I send my condolences to you and your friends family .
    (\_/) Curiosity killed the cat
    (O.O) but i was a suspect for a while.
    (> <)

Comment

32 yo motorcyclist who died in merriwa happened on my street. Although I dont know much else about it I just hope speed wasnt a factor as I know for a fact a lot of bikers speed on my street and those median strips with the trees and posts in the middle does not help if you ever hit them. The wife is now on my back about the dangers motorcycles.

My condolences to the family and friends of those who have departed us far too early for their time.

Comment

Sorry to hear Michael. I saw the news report, looked quite horrific.

Chin up buddy.

Comment

Condolences mate..
          There are two questions in life.
          1:Which way do I go
          2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

My condolences

Comment

michael im so sorry to hear about your friend i live metres away from that intersection... and I drove through there less than an hour before it happened .....such a sad loss...i saw a young man and an older gentleman laying flowers yesterday and thought oh no!!!

my condolescences to you, family and friends

Comment

very sad news. thoughts are with you and all who knew your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by killacook View Post
                  32 yo motorcyclist who died in merriwa happened on my street. Although I dont know much else about it I just hope speed wasnt a factor as I know for a fact a lot of bikers speed on my street and those median strips with the trees and posts in the middle does not help if you ever hit them. The wife is now on my back about the dangers motorcycles.

My condolences to the family and friends of those who have departed us far too early for their time.
                  i to live just round the corner and ride past everyday... hits close to home so to speak...

condolences to both familys...

good reminders to stay upright

Comment

I am very sorry for you Micheal,and my sincere condolences to her family...

Comment

Working...
                    X