Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a personal trainer who will come to you???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a personal trainer who will come to you???

Hi all!!!!!

Just wanted to get the word out aboutVelocity Fitness

An awesome new Mobile Personal Training Business!!!Where ever you are in Perth, I can come to you and together wecan begin to achieve your personal fitness and life goals!!!

"Get started in a new life right now!!
    The faster we start, the faster we achieve your goals"

Velocity fitness offers a wide variety of services so that you can make this about a new life – an overhaul, something you can stick to and will want to, because it gets results.

Let’s get into shape for summer…. And for the rest of your life for that matter with your very own personal trainer – someone who will be there every step of the way and keep you on track to achieve those goals you’ve always wanted to! So if you want:

Fitness and Health Appraisals
    Personal Training
    Nutritional Advice
    Life Coaching
    Preventative Health Education

I know you’ll be keen to jump on board – because to me it’s all about how much fun you can have while you make yourself look and feel the way that you know you deserve, so don’t wait until tomorrow…. Change your life and take control today!

Give me a call and I can let you know all about the business and get a Welcome Pack out to you… along with your introductory buy one session, get one free!!!

Please pass this on to everyone you know!!! Would love the opportunity to get to know anyone who is even just thinking about getting started out in fitness.

Michelle Morgan - Velocity Fitness
    Master Trainer (Cert III and IV in Fitness)
    Registered Nurse

0421 702 403
    [email protected]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by meisha; 25-11-2007, 05:11 PM.
    Meisha.... Personal Trainer.... And Lovin it!!!

Both groups and individuals welcome... don't wait another day!!!

Comment

How much?
      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I am struggling to attach a copy of my price list, cause the file is too big no matter which way I compress it!!! Please send me your email address if you want more info and i will be happy to forward that and my brochure (with more info about services) on to you!

Please note that when you purchase the initial health screening you do get your first session free!!!

Comment

please email details to kimnguyen at iinet dot net dot au
          Thanks!

Comment

email sent

Comment

Working...
            X