WTD: Brickie? Wall builder person...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTD: Brickie? Wall builder person...

So I want to do some garden work before christmas and the missus wants one of those small ~500mm walls/trough/bed boxes that you see in every magazine ...Not sure of specific dimensions... The garden is an L-Shaped courtyard thats mostly paved with a garden bed around the edge. Would be great if someone could come around for a quote and give me some ideas of costs. The house is in North Perth. Need a price for bricks+ labour or labour only..depending on what materials I can source and also whether we get it rendered too. (Heeble blocks may be the way to go?)

Would like it done by christmas. Obviously a cash job for who ever does this kind of thing... (brickie? landscaper? builder?)

PM for contact details. PLEASE PM me.. otherwise I will have to do it myself and I am sure my poor soft little IT hands won't be able to cope

Pics:
    Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
    I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

I'm chasing the same sort of thing for my backyard, PM me if anyone can do the job :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I'm chasing the same sort of thing for my backyard, PM me if anyone can do the job :-)
      Damn you to hell! I thought 'A reply! finally! I'm saved!'
      Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
      I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

Working...
      X