Anyone looking to buy a new Holden...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking to buy a new Holden...

If you live NOR or don't mind a lil bit of a drive over the river, pop into see me at Metro Motors & I'll try and do you a good deal.

Just started here and wanting to prove to the boss that hey us girls can sell cars too

Doesn't help I had a run in with him about 6 months ago when I brought a car from the dealership he used to work at

If you're serious, PM me first so I can give you my details so that you don't get accosted by some of the 'hard sell' guys

Only new cars? do you do ex demos or fairly new cars too less than 12 months old?

I am not looking at upgrading right now, but may be in the future and am just curious.

Comment

Yep I can do pretty good deals on Demos as well.

We pretty much have at least one of each car in a Demo so if you pop in to see me just mention that you would prefer I demo and I can check what we have in stock and what sort of discount I can do for you

We've actually got some really good demo deals coming up to the end of the year

Comment

hmmm...what about the Commonwhore Sportswagon....can you do anything with that (next year)?
        Originally posted by Viper
        I'm probably fucking something up.
        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
        Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Biker_babe View Post
          Just started here and wanting to prove to the boss that hey us girls can sell cars too

Low cut tops and push-up bras can sell anything...

Comment

If you live NOR or don't mind a lil bit of a drive over the river, pop into see me at Metro Motors & I'll try and do you a good deal.
            Hmmm... My car's in for service there tomorrow... I shall say hi if I see any female sales staff!
            "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

The wagons are as scare as hen's teeth at the moment but I am sure we can do a deal on one for you next year. Same with the Epica and Viva - rare as... Plus we only have 2 crewmans on the lot as they aren't making them anymore.

Hmmmm yes true low cut tops and push up bras do wonders but I don't think a car is an impulse buy

I'm the younger female sales consultant Ice

Comment

cars are the biggest impulse buy!! go in looking for a nice sedate family car and walk out with an SS in that fckukin horrible green colour (yes I realise my bike is this same colour, but its a bike)
                Originally posted by kyliejane
                benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                Originally posted by harns
                Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Lol you can upgrade someone in their car pretty easily (doesn't help that the SV6, SS & SS-V are in much more awesome colours) but you can't make them buy a car if they weren't already thinking of it

Comment

The wagons are as scare as hen's teeth at the moment but I am sure we can do a deal on one for you next year.
                    pssst......they haven't been released for sale (as yet). Due mid 2008. As for the Epica/Viva/Crewman....no thankyou.

Administrator

Comment

The wagons are as scare as hen's teeth at the moment but I am sure we can do a deal on one for you next year.
                      pssst......they haven't been released for sale (as yet). Due mid 2008. As for the Epica/Viva/Crewman....no thankyou.

Any deals on servicing? Our daughter has a 2005 "bling bling" Astra (actually it is an Opel). Needs a service and an aircon re-gas. Any assistance with that?

Administrator

Comment

Same with the Epica and Viva - rare as...

... people are buying them?
                        such comment
                        wow
                        many post

Comment

did you know that an epica is only fractionally quicker down the 1/4 than a Holden Camira........
                          Originally posted by kyliejane
                          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                          Originally posted by harns
                          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

We have 1 old Acclaim VZ wagon as a new car still. But you're right, there is no VE wagon as of yet. I had to check we still had the VZ as it was and that it was new not second hand. It's the same with the Crewman, we have 2 VZ crewmans new but they aren't making them as a VE.

Can't help you with servicing but sorry

Comment

If anyone is looking at buying a new car, today is the day being EOM.

Boss needs to do 4 deals today to make budget and is pretty much throwing everything at people (bar a free car) to get it done

Comment

Working...
                              X