Coffee: Spring Espresso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee: Spring Espresso

I've just started working at Spring Espresso in Subiaco and spoke to the manager about a PSB discount.

Any person or group who comes in and mentions PSB will recieve a 10% discount off everything. 10% discount will get you $3 single shot coffee's, $5 coffee and cake deals or $3 single shot take away's.

Spring Espresso uses top of the line machines and grinders and every Barista has been trained to a national standard at the Barista academy. Personally I really like the coffee there. I've tried nearly every shop in Fremantle and Leederville and prefer Spring's, I don't really frequent other suburbs. The shop is pretty cosy, but don't let that put you off. The coffee is really good!

If your in the Subi area come down and try our coffee!

Spring Espresso is located on Bagot Rd, just south of the Rockby/Bagot Rd intersection and is painted canary yellow so it kind of sticks out. I won't bother putting the shop's formal address up, it's not on Rockby Rd so don't get confused! Turn towards Axon Rd per map and its about 20m down along Bagot. Really you can't miss it.

If your just getting a quick coffee you can try and park out the front (5 min bay) or along the road (1/2hr AFAIK). The better option is to ride past spring and take your first left (its not a road) it'll take you to a undercover parking bay. As soon as you ride into the shade look right and there'll be a little space for M/C parking. Its kind of hidden but you shouldn't miss it, there's usually a few sports bike's parked up in there.

We open from 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
    We're planning to open on Sunday's soon, I'll edit this thread when I hear more.

Cheers for the info mate
    Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
    I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

Coffee pimp!

May have to wander in next time I'm in Subi.
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Awesome! But only open till 4? Seems like an odd time - late for the lunch crowd but only just too early for the end of work crowd.

Comment

Yeah we're thinking of opening later but apparently it hasn't meshed with staff hours (most of us work 2 jobs), it'll probably happen relatively soon though! I agree with you though 6pm would be sweet for business.

Comment

You not open saturday ??????

Comment

Errm, we are. I forgot to write it in, not sure of hours (haven't had to work a weekend yet). I'll check tom.

Comment

whats beans do u guys use?

Comment

Had a take away coffee from here this morning, and it was pretty good. And just about on my way into work too. Hmm, I could get used to this.

Originally posted by DaveR6 View Post
                  whats beans do u guys use?
                  They were selling beans that were branded as 'Spring' coffee, so it appears they might do the roast and grind themselves, but perhaps Pricey could fill us in on that.
                  Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Hey Morgs, the boys were saying that someone came in from PSB looking for Pricey. I was working the arvo shift aye missed you! App you didn't mention PSB till after you paid so you didn't get your discount.

DaveR6 we use Five Senses, they used to use Essenza sp? but the new manager wasn't keen on it after a pack of beans containing some metal lunched his exxy grinder so he changed it. It is a blend unique to Spring, apparently they Five Senses has a lot of different blends.

Oh and Munches, we're open 7-4 on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
                      Hey Morgs, the boys were saying that someone came in from PSB looking for Pricey. I was working the arvo shift aye missed you! App you didn't mention PSB till after you paid so you didn't get your discount.

DaveR6 we use Five Senses, they used to use Essenza sp? but the new manager wasn't keen on it after a pack of beans containing some metal lunched his exxy grinder so he changed it. It is a blend unique to Spring, apparently they Five Senses has a lot of different blends.

Oh and Munches, we're open 7-4 on Saturday.
                      Was just coming in to say Hi and try the coffee, which is why I didn't mention the PSB discount. I am quite happy to pay for decent coffee.

Five Senses, yep that would be why it got rated as pretty good then.

I liked the look of the breakfast menu too, simple, but good quality stuff. Might have to give that a try one weekend.

Will catch you another time.
                      Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Morgs: let me know when you want to post up a brekky run, I'll be in for that
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                        X