Road Bike Hire In Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Bike Hire In Perth

Can anyone recommend somewhere that hires out road bikes (NOT SCOOTERS OR CHINESE CRAP PAGSTA SHIT)

It is for a mate with an R lic that is visiting. I have found a few over east for around $200ish a day but nothing in Perth.

Originally posted by bennysthe1 View Post
    Can anyone recommend somewhere that hires out road bikes (NOT SCOOTERS OR CHINESE CRAP PAGSTA SHIT)

It is for a mate with an R lic that is visiting. I have found a few over east for around $200ish a day but nothing in Perth.
    your looking about the same in Perth if not more. I'll try and find the place later

edit: link
    Perth Motorcycle Rentals rates

Comment

Try bikeroundoz.com Over east they have long term BMW R1150GS for about $160 a day including insurance. That is as cheap as you will get I suspect, if they do them here. They are probably linked to the other site. Mainly cater for overseas tourists doing the Oz trip thing, but the bikes in Melbourne have always been in good nick and go the distance. Dont know if you want to be seen on one though! Tinted visor maybe?
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Yeah there are places doing the long term/tour thing but not just for a few days. I will investigate the place Taint has recommended. Hopefully I'll have some luck there.

Comment

bike hire

Big Boyz Toyz Hire
          Osborne Park WA 6017
          ph: (08) 9244 4293

I used this crew a few years ago, got a sweet ducati from them.

Comment

JCS Motorcycles in Burswood used to hire bikes. Not sure if they still do.

J C S Motorcycles: citysearch

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

Comment

Working...
            X