Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home frontage redesign

Hey,

Looking for I guess an architech who can draw plans for redesign of a house frontage, roofline etc.

anyone know anyone that knows someone that does this

Bladebabe ?

Comment

If you've got an idea of how you want it to look, download Google Sketchup (free)
      and mess around with that. Once you've got more or less what you want, take it to an architect.

Comment

PM De-evolve. She does all that architectural type stuff.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

bladebabe does that stuff....bloody good at it as well
          A site all parents should check regulary
          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

what sort of drawings are you after?

just rough documentation? or fully documented and ready to be submitted to council?

depending on the scale of the job i might be able to help.

re. what 19andrew59 said, i am also able to quickly model up what you need and produce 3D renders if you're interested.

Comment

Annie wants someone to have a look at the house as it, listen to what she wants and then draw up some rough plans for her to look at. Once she is happy they will need to be submitted to the Town for approval

Comment

i might be able to help with the rough plans. i work at an architectural firm (kelly rattigan architects).

the best way i've found that people can visualise their ideas is through looking at things in 3D.
                plans and elevations are good but hard to put together in your mind and see the project as a whole.

If you're interested, we can have a talk and i might be able do the rough plans and elevations and also 3D renders if you need them.

This is just a quick example of the kind of images i can produce.

Last edited by vbroom; 11-12-2007, 08:50 PM. Reason: how the fuk did the winking face get on there

Comment

babeblade is great.. she designed our new extentions and handled the shire for us..definatley recommendable

NOT ONLY BOYS HAVE KICK ASS TOYS

Comment

ok thanks all

Comment

vbroom...if you want the practice i have one i wouldnt mind seeing in 3D
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        vbroom...if you want the practice i have one i wouldnt mind seeing in 3D
                        i've spent nearly five years practicing..

although, shoot me a pm and we'll have a look how much you want done.

if its a relatively small job i'll do it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                        X