Nissan wreckers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan wreckers?

Anybody involved with or can recommend a good Nissan auto wrecker?

I'm looking for the headers and front exhaust section (up to the cat) from an N14 SR20DE, either out of a Q, SSS or Ti.

Long shot, but yeah, thought I'd ask
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Theres a Nissan wreckers in maddington (sorry can't remember their name) That I used to deal with for my ca18, or Japwreck in Cannington had a decent array of sr20 bluebirds and 3S's

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
      Theres a Nissan wreckers in maddington (sorry can't remember their name) That I used to deal with for my ca18, or Japwreck in Cannington had a decent array of sr20 bluebirds and 3S's
      Nissan wrecker in maddington closed last month
      Ask for Tom or Ron at Japwreck 94516711 they'll help you out
      Failing that try AutoParts.com.au - Reach over 500 Wrecking Yards with one Request
      LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
      LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
      shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

There's one in Malaga that is just full of Jap performance halfcuts. Sorry, but I can't remember the name
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

just get onto a nissan forum and ask. I through out a complete S15 system, plenty of guys will have stock systems sitting in the sheds doing squat. Could start with silviawa.com, but search for yourcarforum.com
          www.redbackgraphics.com.au www.crazybitchracing.com www.speedeventseries.com www.letmecheckmygafmeter.com

Comment

Originally posted by JSXR View Post
            just get onto a nissan forum and ask.
            I have... history with the Pulsar forums.

Their moderators are humourless fucks. I posted a picture of my halloween costume and it was enough to get me permabanned, something about not wanting "my kind of person" on the board, despite being a decent contributing, supporting member of the group.

So fuck them in the fucking neck.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

^^^ lol

For those who hadn't seen cam's halloween costume...

Priest outfit, with a doll strapped to his belt around the crotch area
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Was that on the Pulsar site?
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                  Was that on the Pulsar site?
                  Pulsar.org.au

Cuntwits. That is all.
                  such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                    Their moderators are humourless fucks. I posted a picture of my halloween costume and it was enough to get me permabanned, something about not wanting "my kind of person" on the board, despite being a decent contributing, supporting member of the group.
                    Wow, what a bunch of faggots.

Is Datwreck still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
                      Wow, what a bunch of faggots.

I tried really hard not to paint them all with the same brush, but asking for a 'please explain' from all the moderators got me.... fuckall.

Other experiences with members of the group proved less than pleasant too, taught me not to stick my fucking neck out for anybody for a while at any rate.

Bah, off topic...
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

Working...
                      X