WTD: Auto Electrician/AirCon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTD: Auto Electrician/AirCon

It all began on a warm and still Friday Morning ... My gf was giving me a lift and being the sensitive lad I am, I had to have the air con on to keep me at near zero temps in preparation for the day ahead... Low and behold, the vents start blowing warm air.. 5 mins pass, still warm air. The day was looking bleak...

Fortunately, I got to work without too many tears and searched the PSB network neighborhood for some help. Thankfully, Desmogod has some gas issues and mentioned Wils AirCon... Gave them a call, dude came out today, nice bloke..BUT Aircon on the car is fine. Full gas, no leaks, sweet as... The problem it seems is somewhere between the ON switch and the aircon... Great. The dude checked the fuses and left apologised that he couldn't help any further.. he simply wasnt enough of a sparky to diagnose much further. No fee required... cheers.

So what I need, with some desperation, is an Auto Electrician with good AirCon knowledge or an AirCon dude with good Electricial knowledge... I have searched the boards and PM'd two users who have quoted these skills (wackster & MYZFR1_Cliff) though neither has logged on in a couple of weeks so I thought I would through the question out for recommendations.

Car lives in North Perth and works in East Perth or Subi... Mobile or workstop is fine. Will be hitting the yellowpages shortly, but any first hand experience with reputable dudes would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
    I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

If you still need an auto electrician our company uses Westcoast Auto Electrics in North Perth...ask for Simon & tell him Melissa from Aberdeens sent you...awesome guy & will look after you. His no. 9328 3928

Comment

Thanks rottogirl Much appreciated.
      I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

I had similar probs with one of my cars 3 years ago - Turned out it was the compressor had died. For your sake I hope thats not the problem.
        As far as Auto electrics go - If Belmont isnt too far outa your way try Positive Auto Electrics. They are brilliant. Used them for 10 years never had any problems with them good work lots of freebies and reasonable prices.

Comment

Cheers Flamedance... heres hoping the new year and its 40 degree days brings me some good luck for a change

Comment

Originally posted by rottogirl View Post
            If you still need an auto electrician our company uses Westcoast Auto Electrics in North Perth...ask for Simon & tell him Melissa from Aberdeens sent you...awesome guy & will look after you. His no. 9328 3928
            Just rang Simon. Sounds like a nice bloke. $140 for test and regas. I will be visiting him next week with the Statesman.

Comment

Working...
            X