NEEDED URGENT: Accomodation in Busselton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEEDED URGENT: Accomodation in Busselton

This weekend is Southbound and it looks like the place I was gonna stay at this weekend is not happening now. Talk about last minute.

I was gonna ride down but now I might just have take my ute and crash in the back in a P area somewhere or something.

Can anyone offer a solution to my problem.

Busso has lots of lonely single mums. So just cruise in your ute past centrelink and Kmart, you'll snag one in no time. Just make sure you have an escape plan.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Speaking from experience ???

Comment

Milf !

Comment

How strict do you think they will be on this? What is a parking fine worth these days?

Q: Is it OK to park in surrounding streets?
          A: No. Do not park vehicles in surrounding streets as you may receive a ticket from the local ranger.
          Q: If I'm just coming for the day, where can I park my car?
          A: You can park on the grounds next to the festival site for free.
          Q: Can I leave my car there overnight?
          A: No. The Council will not permit car parking overnight. If you plan to consume enough alcohol to put you over the legal blood alcohol limit, do not drive to the event, catch one of the festival buses instead. (Problem: To where?)
          Q: When does the carpark open and close?
          A: Carpark opens at 9am on Saturday and will close at 1am on Sunday.

Link here

Comment

If the parking ticket will be less than what your accommodation will be, then I say GO FOR [email protected]!

Comment

Call michael on 0400 340 188, he lives just off Bussell Highway behind the bike shops, if he has no room in the house he will let you crash in the garden shed

Comment

Originally posted by ButtNekid View Post
                Call michael on 0400 340 188, he lives just off Bussell Highway behind the bike shops, if he has no room in the house he will let you crash in the garden shed
                Who is Michael, how do you know him and do I just call him n say ButtNekid said I could crash at yours. LOL

Comment

^^^lol
                  :awesome:

Comment

^^^ Wtf

Comment

Just be carefull if you sleep in the back of the ute that some drunks on the way home from the pub dont decide too piss in the back of the ute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
                        If the parking ticket will be less than what your accommodation will be, then I say GO FOR [email protected]!
                        Why leave the plates on? A few seconds with a screwdriver, the plates get removed and hidden under the driver's seat and suddenly it becomes rather difficult to issue a parking ticket.

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                        X