Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiles Expo - Ceramic Tile Sales and Install

G'day PSB community

I work in a reputable ceramic tile retail shop. We have a huge range of tiles from all over the world, and very reasonable prices, as we are one of the major importer of tiles in Australia. Anything from ceramic clays and porcelene, to natural t/cotta and riverstones.

We have a great new showroom and can help co-ordinate all your tiling needs, whether your building a new home, renovating, or tiling your bbq. Bring in your plans and we can measure and quote on the spot.

All trade enquiries welcome, and we have a number of contacts within the building trade which we can recommend to do a great job.

For the PSB community I can offer at least 30% off retail prices, and more depending on which items you select.

Come in and ask for Shane, and mention your part of the PSB community, or email me at [email protected]. We are just up from the motorcycle strip in Midland.

Tiles Expo
    20 Victoria Street
    Midland
    9274 4453
    If life is a journey to death, then i want to just barely make it... skidding in sideways out of gas with smoke rolling from the motor on two bald tires, still drunk from last night and still owing everyone money!!!
Working...
X