Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Fu@#ing Low Life..............

Can you believe it........

The only thing I can see missing is my digital camera, lucky!

All I can say is thank god for the alarm system, within 15 minutes of the alarm going off the Police were here, and within 45 minutes ferensic's turned up. I hope the catch them and beat them up (oops did I say that) and leave them in the bush to rot!

Wankers

sorry to hear dood....

fuggin hate theives

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
    1,041,427 SHU
    go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@Aug 25 2005, 05:21 PM
      Wankers
      [snapback]151210[/snapback]
      Sums it up pretty well - sorry to hear mate - hope the cops got something from the forensic's
      I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

best get myself one of those

alarms that is
        Is Dead

Comment

Shit....just up the road....

hope they didn't get anything else mate.

Russ
          Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

Thats bad luck dude, glad they didnt get any more than they did.

Can't believe the cops got there that fast, must have been a slow day.

Comment

Damned thieving scum! At least they didn't get more of your stuff. Not that that makes you feel better or makes it feel any less an invasion. Lowlife maggotts!
              "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

that sucks dude, hear anything yet from the coppers?

Comment

No nothing else missing so far, and no feed back yet from the Police.

Oh well got off lightly <_<

Comment

You sure your brand new Joe rocket leathers and Spidi boots that are the perfect size for me wer&#39;nt stolen.

Wrex advises another thorough search

Comment

Originally posted by wrex@Aug 26 2005, 11:23 AM
                      You sure your brand new Joe rocket leathers and Spidi boots that are the perfect size for me wer&#39;nt stolen.

Wrex advises another thorough search
                      [snapback]151725[/snapback]

Comment

not good to hear Calvin... we got broken into last year too... i know that feeling.. i think the worst thing for me wasnt the money they took, it was the fact that they were in my house uninvited and had the chance to go through all my personal things

hope they catch them... tie em up... cover em in honey and put the guys on an ants nest somewhere
                        Wannabe Racer Girl

Comment

throw your toothbrush out, trust me

get another toothbrush......every time you get broken into
                          The kneebone&#39;s connected to the something, the something&#39;s connected to the red thing, the red thing&#39;s connected to my WRIST WATCH

Comment

Originally posted by bertie beetle@Aug 26 2005, 12:38 PM
                            * not good to hear Calvin... we got broken into last year too... i know that feeling.. i think the worst thing for me wasnt the money they took, it was the fact that they were in my house uninvited and had the chance to go through all my personal things

hope they catch them... tie em up... cover em in honey and put the guys on an ants nest somewhere
                            [snapback]151755[/snapback]
                            The old man heard on the radio they they may of caught them, good job now bash them!

Comment

Sorry to hear Cal. What a bastard.

Might have been some pesky Yamaha engineers. Took some piccys of your bike with your camera, then made of with it?
                              Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Working...
                              X