Serenity the movie!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serenity the movie!

I went and saw the advance screening for Joss Wheedons "Serenity" the other night. It is an adapation of the series Firefly which is fully awesome!

The movie is uber good! This was a cult tv show with a massive supporter base.

Seriously! check this movie out! its frigging GOLD!!!

Jacob B

PS: Anyone here a Firefly fan? Cause we are organising a group for opening night, complete with nerdy dressing up as characters from the show. more the merrier!
    The Twitter

wtf is firefly and who is Joss Wheedon?
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by resist1@Aug 26 2005, 01:44 PM
      I went and saw the advance screening for Joss Wheedons "Serenity" the other......

Have to agree, Firefly was an awesome series, and I'm hanging out to see "Serenity".

Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

love the cantonese/mandarin swearing they put in... only if the yankee audience knew what they were saying...

the movie looks awesome...
        tba.....

Comment

If only I knew what they were saying!!!
          The Twitter

Comment

I went and saw the advance screening for Joss Wheedons "Serenity" the other night. It is an adapation of the series Firefly which is fully awesome!

Jacob B
            PS: Anyone here a Firefly fan? Cause we are organising a group for opening night, complete with nerdy dressing up as characters from the show. more the merrier!
            [snapback]151529[/snapback]
            i aquired a backup of the series awhile ago cause everyone raved on about it, I couldnt get half way through the first episode, it was like a weird dodgy space cowboy series or something, am i missing something?

Comment

Jacob B
              [snapback]151529[/snapback]
              Count me in for two! I've been looking forward to this for about a YEAR now! (When it was first announced) If anyone wants to borrow the series, I have the region 1 DVD boxed set. : ) Backups for borrowing can be arranged.

bman.
              Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

Originally posted by sathid@Aug 26 2005, 02:57 PM
                wtf is firefly and who is Joss Wheedon?
                [snapback]151555[/snapback]
                no idea on firefly but jos wheedon is the creator or director from buffy this has to be good!
                RIP Scott!
                RIP Onikage!
                RIP ODDZ!

Comment

yeh.. got the dvd set of firefly as well. You have to give it a bit of time to get into it which most people didn't. It is disappointing where they left it with the series, almost painful. The prerelease of Serenity was kind of annoying because there wasn't much advertising around the place and I know quite a few people who would have killed to see it.
                  Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

as i was sick, the past couple days, i gave the series a go, nice series, will be checking out the movie

Comment

saw the movie last night as a preview... FUCKIN AWESOME is all i am saying... if you like sci fi/cow boy/ shootem up/comedy/romance/FUN!!! this is the movie for YOU!!!

go see it... it rocks hard!!!
                      tba.....

Comment

Oh yeah!!!! gonna see it again tommorrow night.. even going to dress as Jayne... who is a man for those that dont know!
                        The Twitter

Comment

Yuppers, I've got tickets booked tomorrow night aswell.. should rock hard!
                          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

I just like how you used the words "fully awesome"

Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Originally posted by resist1@Sep 28 2005, 09:39 AM
                              Oh yeah!!!! gonna see it again tommorrow night.. even going to dress as Jayne... who is a man for those that dont know!
                              [snapback]164962[/snapback]
                              bit short arnt you??

dl the series and damn it was awesome!
                              love the sci fi western done so well
                              btw they are swearign in CHINESE

now to find the movie...
                              RIP Scott!
                              RIP Onikage!
                              RIP ODDZ!

Comment

Working...
                              X