Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmates last meals

http://www.thememoryhole.org/deaths/...inal-meals.htm

. Some of them love thier Fried Chicken...

Comment

Did the guys that got none have to go hungry?
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

If I had to choose my last meal it would consist of cajun chicken, chilli beans, onions and a curry, and a 6 pack of beer with an apple for desert

So that when they throw the "Big Switch" I'd be so gassed up that I'd explode all over the place!!!!!

Thats what I call - The last laugh!
        The kneebone's connected to the something, the something's connected to the red thing, the red thing's connected to my WRIST WATCH

Comment

thats creepy.....
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

i would choose an all you can eat buffet so that i could keep on living, just dont stop eating ^_^

hows that guy just getting a cup of tea and cookies....i guess knowing your going to die may spoil your appetite
            support honest cops, theres not many left

Comment

Well I know if i was going to go out, i would want to do it the most difficult way, and demand the most random meal ever.

Or just a box of hash brownies since you're gonna be smokin anyway

Comment

Wow it was interesting the huge, almost hilarious portions they ordered. Like it was their last chance to fit one more sin in before they're done in - gluttony.

My last meal would be :

A gigalitre of absinthe.
                Ten to the power of 20 pizzas.
                Every chicken that exists (one fried, the rest roasted).
                2.3 metric tonnes of Fantales.
                A lightyear of ribbon chewing gum (strawberry flavoured).
                One black jellybean.
                www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

Comment

See this is where you should order, 100 vertical tacos, 20 fur burgers, 1/2 dozen self saucing Y-bones, and white wine from the furry cup.

not really such a bad idea when you think about it
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                  X