Needa borrow a bike helmet??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needa borrow a bike helmet??!!

Hey guys... well mainly girls i guess, My mum (who is totally bike illiterate) is going on the back of my dad's bike for a fair trek for a couple of weeks wehn they go to alice springs... prob is, tho she has borrowed a helmet it is huge on her and if any happened(god forbid) I think it'd do nothing more than fly off or fall apart!

I'd give her mine... but she won't wear a closed face one cause she gets claustrophobic. I know it's a big ask, but does anyone have a really small (like my size head... if you've met me!) open face helmet she can borrow for a couple of weeks??

I appreciate your help

love meisha
    Meisha.... Personal Trainer.... And Lovin it!!!

I've got an old crap black jobby, It's small but has been around for many yrs. If you get desperate, PM me and she can use it.
    <div align="center">
    "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

Comment

the danger with using a big helmet isnt just that it can fly off, but that it can twist the neck quite badly in an accident.
      support honest cops, theres not many left

Comment

Sorry don&#39;t wear open face lids ....
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I have a large open face with visor, but sounds like that will be too big for your Mum...

You may have already considered this, but you can buy a new open face for under $100 - that way you will know that it fits well, is not used and hasn&#39;t been dropped. I tried some &#39;cheap&#39; open face helmets on at Helmet House - they were really very comfy (for my shaped head in any case).
          I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Working...
          X