Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Classification Board bans small breasts and female ejaculation

Australia bans small breasts - Somebody Think Of The Children

This link was sent to me by a friend... are they for real? for fucks sake. So because I like girls with small breasts I must be a pedo?

The National Classification Code dictates that anything that describes or depicts a person who is, or appears to be, a child under 18 (whether the person is engaged in sexual activity or not) in a way that is likely to cause offence to a reasonable adult is Refused Classification.

Even if you are 18 years old but you look younger, taking a photograph of your breasts and uploading it to the Internet could land you or someone you know in serious trouble.

...female ejaculations films are being Refused Classification on one of two grounds:

That the depictions are a form of urination which is banned under the label of ‘golden showers’ in the Classification Guidelines or
    Female ejaculation is an ‘abhorrent’ depiction
    Last edited by Laika; 29-01-2010, 08:57 AM.

What sort of website name is Somebody Think Of The Children
    FFS, i'm sure all the pedo's think of the children all the time. freaks.
    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

I hope some girl with small breasts sues the government. How can it not be discrimination.

On the other hand I volunteer to be a givernment inspector who goes out to photo shoots and measures breasts
      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

We were chatting last night, about where the cutoff would be?

Is a B cup still too small?

This obviously means Keria Knightley will never again be coming to this country.

According to Patten some of the titles banned included Barely Legal (Hustler), Finally Legal and Purely 18.
        So mags that market themselves as featuring 18 year old adults (ie. of legal age of consent) are still banned? So why have an age of consent set at 18 if women who look 18 are somehow bad?
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

coz if you squint at a picture that looks like 18, it can look like it's a picture of 14. (trust me, it works).
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Soon we all will be able to look forward to a compusory jullia Gillard raunchy video, fully goberment aproved.
            Farkies I izz going to vomit just now!
            Buy the mags NOW and make a minter later on when we will have no moar!
            At the moment it is still OK but later a gestapo can come and scrutineer your "collection' and the rest is all down hill!

Comment

Australian Government bans small breasts | The Australian

YOU DON'T GET MANY OF THEM TO THE POUND: Minister for Youth Kate Ellis MP

IN an unprecedented move, the Australian Government is proposing to put legislation before Parliament that would ban small breasts.

The Australian understands that the radical proposal has come as the amount of hysteria among Australians about pedophiles in the community hits record highs.

Minister for Youth Kate Ellis MP said the policy decision was a necessary reaction to the interest that pedophiles showed towards persons with small breasts.

"All of the data that we have received from law enforcement and sexual assault referral centres indicates that pedophiles, for the most part, tend to offend against people who are small breasted, or even absent breasts altogether," Ms Ellis said.

"There is an undeniable correlation between having small or no breasts and being the victim of a pedophile. We have therefore concluded that if persons no longer have small or no breasts, pedophiles will lose interest and move on to the next target.

"We anticipate that by 2013, almost the whole of the Australian female population will have breasts in some way, shape or form, and there will be no more 'next targets'.

"Labor will thereby have solved the problem of pedophiles forever."

Ms Ellis said that the mandatory enlargement of breasts would be accomplished by augmentation surgery, to be rolled out nationwide over three years at a cost of $3.2 billion.

The first cohort of Australians to receive the surgery would be primary-school aged children, who for some unknown reason tended to have small breasts, Ms Ellis said.

"Of course, we will then turn our focus to adult females who have small breasts, working closely with state health departments and GPs to identify candidates for surgery," she said.

"Police will be empowered to order a strip search of any woman suspected of having small breasts and to refer the woman to the relevant state health department for a mandatory assessment, if required.

"It might seem somewhat draconian, but the data is clear: pedophiles like small breasts. To the small-breasted women of Australia, I ask: do you really want to be the victim of a pedophile?

"I thought not."

The plan is believed to have the backing of the Australian Family Association and church groups.

When asked what effect the plan was expected to have on offences by pedophiles against male children, the Minister was heard to mutter "... I, uh ... we ... you see, the idea is ... aw, rat's cocks" and terminated the interview.
              Last edited by The Saint; 29-01-2010, 11:10 AM.
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Why have clearly defined laws, then completely ignore them?

Imagine getting a ticket for 95 in a 100 zone, because the police think you are trying to skirt around the law.
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

holy shit. this is just getting bizarre now.

edit ^^^^hahaha I was just thinking that barfy, a fine for maybe, possibly, could sometime in the future speed.

Comment

Anyone read Elton's "Blind Faith"??

Set in the UK, but in typical eltonesque form it's getting creepily prophetic... <_<
                    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

The following is a real quote from Snr Constable Jellyback:
                      Yeah, every day you see these arseholes, flaunting their compliance with the law! Doing 58 in a 60 zone, proudly boasting that the coppers can't touch them! But they look shifty, like they are suddenly doing to accelerate to 62, and kill hundreds of mothers with prams. We need to to stop these crimes from happening in the first place.

As a traffic copper I felt powerless and emasculated, I couldn't get away with facestomping these criminal scumbags. I knew they had malice in their souls, but the do-gooders stopped me from avenging my childhood of being bullied dispensing justice, Judge Dredd style.

But now we can just stretch any law we like, near enough is more than good enough. I am finally to give these miscreants what they deserve, and my job satisfaction has never been higher

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                        So mags that market themselves as featuring 18 year old adults (ie. of legal age of consent) are still banned? So why have an age of consent set at 18 if women who look 18 are somehow bad?
                        Originally posted by Cbr1k View Post
                        I hope some girl with small breasts sues the government. How can it not be discrimination.
                        So 18yr olds with big tits can work in the adult industries but the ones with small tits will get turned away for fear of the final product being refused classification/publication.... How is that not discrimination?

Comment

Next think they'll ban small penis from the internet.

PSB will become a desolate shell...

Posted via Mobile Device
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
                            Next think they'll ban small penis from the internet.

PSB will become a desolate shell...

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Last edited by Version2.0; 04-02-2010, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X