customer relations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer relations

my mum wanted to get her hair done somewhere in subi yesterday so she called a place called "hair" on bagot road in subi to get some prices and see if they had any time that day. they said they were booked up but would check if one of the other people could come in to do it. mum didnt have her phone with her for a few hours after that and got back to her phone to find two messages. one said they have a person coming in at 3pm if she could call back to confirm. the second message i will relay letter for letter.

"You fucking rude cunt i drag i brought back my hairdresser to do yours and brats hair and you didnt even have the courtesy to cancel if i knew who you were id rip out ur tounge"

now of course she should have called back if she didnt require the appt but i think the language and personal threats are just a smidgeon over the top... she never made an appt or indicated a time for an appt or anything like that.

she is going in to make a statement to police and inform consumer affairs etc today but i thought people would want to know about this. if mods dont think its appropriate to include the business name then just blank it out but as far as im aware this is a factual sequence of events, not slander/libel/whatever.
    Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
    "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

u sure it was a salon in subi and not langford????

sounds a bit over the top!

hope it gets sorted though

Comment

:o

WTF? Nice way to run a business.....

Comment

Their prices might have been toooo rude on their own, as well
        If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

its actually in the whitepages under evo hair studio
          "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

I use the following

347 Hair Studio

347 Rokeby Rd Subiaco 6008
            (08) 9381 7931

Similar name and similar location (about 500m up rockeby rd) but i would SELL MY BIKE if they ever did that to someone. I would recommend them to anyone i have been going there for years (although it is subi .. so it is not the cheapest around, but it is not stupid either ie: As a guy to wash/cut/style its ~$50)

Comment

Originally posted by Infusi0n@Sep 7 2005, 04:18 PM
              As a guy to wash/cut/style its ~$50)
              [snapback]155796[/snapback]
              Salon cut... pfft. I'm so cheap I get the wife to cut my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by rgvlee@Sep 7 2005, 04:21 PM
                Salon cut... pfft. I'm so cheap I get the wife to cut my hair.
                [snapback]155800[/snapback]
                I'm cheaper ... I cut my own hair ... just get the clippers out and give myself a number 2 all over ... the wife did trim the back up for me though.

Comment

my haircuts cost heaps in all the Mach 3 blades i buy all the time..... and the long showers i take while i shave the hair.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spoony@Sep 7 2005, 04:25 PM
                    I'm cheaper ... I cut my own hair ... just get the clippers out and give myself a number 2 all over ... the wife did trim the back up for me though.
                    [snapback]155806[/snapback]
                    Number 2?!?....woosy, just take the guard off

Comment

how fucking rude!!!!

Comment

i may take you up on that if it comes to it but i promised i wouldnt. mum wouldnt tell me the name of the place because i might "do something".

Comment

Originally posted by dr00@Sep 8 2005, 08:42 AM
                          i may take you up on that if it comes to it but i promised i wouldnt. mum wouldnt tell me the name of the place because i might "do something".
                          [snapback]156075[/snapback]
                          i was doing some market research for an entertainment business over a period of 6 months and it was confirmed that approximately 40-45% of new/return business is through word of mouth.

we all know the power of "a friends recommendation" - we participate in this everytime we read this forum.

if you really want to do some damage without getting into trouble with the law, just let the forum know which place this was in subi - and let everyone else and personal nature do the rest

remember, some one's word spreads like wildfire
                          necessity is the mother of innovation

Comment

i cant beleive my reply to this thread got bheleted...it was funny too

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs@Sep 8 2005, 11:10 AM
                              i cant beleive my reply to this thread got bheleted...it was funny too
                              Dubs
                              [snapback]156159[/snapback]
                              Post it again. I never got to read it.

The mods must be having their man-rags.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X