Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Pants

Howdy All,

me leather pants zipper broke seems the double one and a half pike, with a twist menouvre I do to get in em finally broke the zipper.......go figure!!!!!
    Anyhoo, don't wanna replace em as I have just broken em in, so ppl the question is....Who repairs leather riding pants (zipper replacement)?Have approached dry cleaners, they said nope.......

cheers
    Fastgir1
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

ring sharron at bikers corner joondalup

she knows somebody who fixes leathers

Comment

Oh so many smart ass comments jump to mind
      Call Sharron like nutter said

Comment

Rieds Bootmakes in Vic Park.

They do some work for the stores in Vic Park.
        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by Cbr1k@Sep 8 2005, 05:53 PM
          Rieds Bootmakes in Vic Park.

They do some work for the stores in Vic Park.
          [snapback]156435[/snapback]
          He does good work.
          Very well priced.

Just don't talk about bikes. You'll be there for hours.
          sigpic

Comment

fastgirl, try "anything sews" near whitfords shops.

its a lady who does dressmaking/repairs/alterations from home. Very reasonably priced.
            i had a leather jacket that was too big on me and she pulled apart the Whole jacket and pretty much started from scratch. i cant remember exactly how much she charged but it was something like $50. and she did a great job!
            hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Lad@Sep 8 2005, 07:44 PM
              I don't want it that black* *

Fastgir1* Cheers I'll give spotlight a go* and I'll see you at the track on Sunday.
              [snapback]156469[/snapback]
              better not rain!!!! my first racecraft!!!
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I reckon the weather will be spot on

(think positive, think positive, think positive)

SORRY hijacked it even further
                PERFORMANCE TRAINING CENTRE

Comment

There was a thread ages ago about repairing leather jackets, had lots of names/numbers in it, might be worth a search fastgir1
                  If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

i got a canvas/tarp place to do some sewing for me on a pair of motorcycle pants. they had big industrial grade sewing machines.

they are just off great eastern hwy (near oorong overpass)

if you want more details pm me and ill look for the receipt for the contact details.

you couls also try a boot maker
                    Darren Lomman

To find out more about the paraplegic motorcycle project, please visit www.dreamfit.com.au
                    or contact Darren by email at darren@dreamfit.com.au or phone on 0413 866 221

Comment

Used the searchy button and found the thread with links and numbers

Leather Repair Thread
                      If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

"Sinika for leather" (not sure if thats the spelling) in the city, barrack street i think. they handle all the cops leather jacket repairs... may be worth a go also

Comment

Thankyou for all your replies guys, will follow up Monday.

Comment

Working...
                          X