Need Removelist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Removelist

Hey all, my wife and I need to move on Monday. It's all come about rather in a hurry and the contact I had has gone up north(lucky bugger).

Only a small job going from Como to Vic Park, probably only take a pro 3 hours or so. I will be paying cash. We live in a small 2 bedroom villa, so not a great deal of stuff. All will be packed and ready to go.

If anyone know's some people in the business I can ring, I would be much obliged.

Also interested in any peeps that want to help, just in case I need to hire a van and do it myself. Will donate funds to you or MAD for the help.

Major Neb
    If you can't see over the edge, your standing too far back!

have a friend that used to be a removelist in vic, but i rekon hes a bit dodgey (a.d.d. or sumfing), that and he has no truck...

but if you end up needing a pair of hands, i can help, i live in carlise (near vic park) as long as im outa there before 12:30 wont be a prob..

luke

Comment

Originally posted by major neb@Sep 9 2005, 09:59 AM
      Also interested in any peeps that want to help, just in case I need to hire a van and do it myself. Will donate funds to you or MAD for the help.
      [snapback]156637[/snapback]
      I may be able to help out as I have the day off...
      If you need to hire a van/truck *beware - shameless plug to follow* try DRIVEWEST in Scarbs... 9245 1200. Mon-Wed is the cheapest time to rent so if there's a truck available you shouldn't be up for too much expense.
      "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Hey thanks fella's! I will know by tomorrow (Sat) if I still need a hand. I will pm my number to you guys tomorrow night if need be.

Thanks again for the input and the offers!

Major Neb

Comment

Thanks to all who offered the help a big THANK YOU to Luke for coming and giving Sue and I a hand. Your a bloody legend mate!

Major Neb

Comment

Working...
          X