VS Commondore-servicing WA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VS Commondore-servicing WA

ok guys i know this about a commondore on a bike site so bare with me..

My sister bieng the dumb ass she has bought a VS on gas a few yrs back, ( i told her not too! ) i have spent more time fixing her car than i have mine,

now i need to ask if any members here know of a rebutable mechanic that can service this car and must be able to work on LPG
    cheers

prefer around the hills area ie midland,swan,cannington

cheers guys
    RIP Scott!
    RIP Onikage!
    RIP ODDZ!

Haven't got an answer but I recommend avoiding Brian Gardner Holden in cannington. Whether they do gas or not.
    They did a tragic job for the major service of my VS. Then tried to bullshit me when I went back.
    VS's a good car though. Mine hasn't missed a beat, never had to spend a $ on it other than servicing.
    (I do all the servicing, just went there thinking it might be an idea to let a "pro" do it for a change....)

There's a wa commodore forum that might be able to help, can't recall the link though.
    sigpic

Comment

DON'T GO TO NORTH CITY HOLDEN EITHER......DICKHEADS!!!!!!!

PM Courts he should be able to help

Comment

Commodore Car Club WA

http://www.commodorecarclubwa.com/
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

cheers guys! forgot about courts ohh well thats what he gets for riding a kwaka! LOL

will do it now..

yer i was not going to go through a dealer as i know from going through FRAUD

i would do the service my self but their are some LPG issuses i have no idea about

any more idea?
          RIP Scott!
          RIP Onikage!
          RIP ODDZ!

Comment

Working...
          X