No announcement yet.

Removing water stains off glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hydrofluoric is the best for removing calcium it even works on skin and bones

if you didn't think your skin had calcium in it, too much of this stuff will convince you

so when MattyA says small concentrations below 1% it's not an exaggeration
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

+1 on the California purple. Can be a bit hard to get a hold of sometimes but worth its weight.
      Do you still have contacts Pato? Wouldnt mind trying to pick up a box at some stage.
      Why me? I was being overtaken when you had the radar on me!!!

Comment

truckline were an agent and always had good stocks of california purple last time i was in one of their shops Mattpack
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

My car is parked in right near bore-water and gets hammered all the time... my windows are awful.
          I use White Vinegar and paper towel, but sometimes that doesn't get rid of it, ENJO released a Calcium Dissolver, it's yellow and you use it on a cloth and rub it on the windows- It's really expensive but makes the windows look new (also good for bore stains on car rims too.)
          I go through so much white vinegar to take the bore water off the paint work, along with Plastix (that's the name from memory) for my headlights, then go over it with white vinegar.
          I found that all helped taking off the bore water stains. Best of luck

Comment

Working...
          X