We Have A Position Available.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Have A Position Available.

We have a swimming pool supply business in the Joondalup area that is looking for a person to start within the next month.

Their duties would include customer sales, pool water analysis and general shop duties there is a reasonable amount of lifting that will be required. (ie.. bags of pool salt, drums of liquid chlorine and bags of filter sand 20-25kgs)

The hours are Saturday 9am to 4pm and Sunday 9am to 2pm. As our season gets under way there will oprtunities to increase these hours during the week.

This position as in the past would really suit a uni student or the likes. The person we are after would need a reasonable amount of mechanical aptitude aswell as an abilty to learn the chemistry required to maintain a swimming pool.

If you or a friend would like to apply, pm me as I intend to post an add on the board at a couple of the uni guilds towards the end of the month.
    NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT.
    They will bring you down to their level,
    then beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXR-1K@Sep 20 2005, 02:36 PM
    We have a swimming pool supply business in the Joondalup area that is looking
    The hours are Saturday 9am to 4pm and Sunday 9am to 2pm.
    [snapback]161287[/snapback]
    Oh, no weekend rides for the poor bugger that takes this, but then again, just think of how jealous everyone else will be when they can go riding for the other 5
    If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

whats the dosh like though
      Is Dead

Comment

i need the work, being a uni student, but im in mundaring so too far to travel, looks like its still pizzas for me

Comment

I live in joondalup, i used to work at a pool so im reasonably familiar with pool water tests etc. but my arm is pretty stuffed from a bike accident (no heavy lifting) and im going overseas next month...

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja@Sep 20 2005, 02:46 PM
            whats the dosh like though
            [snapback]161292[/snapback]

FUKK Ninja...jsut take tha job!!

Dubs

Comment

Working...
            X