Pics Of Your Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics Of Your Dogs

OK. Since it wont let me post in the Dubs section i will post hear.
    Iam going to get myself a new dog. I had a Rhodesian Ridgeback/BullMastiff cross and he was awsome but some lowlife filthy C#$t stole him while i was at work when he was 5 months old. I love dogs and was devistated that someone would do that. Anyway now i'm going to get a new dog and iam looking for suggestions on what breed to get.

Best dogs eva.
    Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Shar-Pei

Awesome dogs, loyal, tough as hell and chicks love them!

Comment

The one on the left is my favorite. She climbs ladders, walks across monkey bars, rides on the tank of my motorbike (when it works), is controlable at about 50 meters by hand signal. Yes she even its sits, shakes hands and rolls over. She is highly intelligent and is a great around dogs and kids.
        I call her my daughter.
        (by the way i understand dog behavior and training)

THe main question is what do you want in a dog, and what do you want the dog for.

sigpic

Comment

I've always been a fan of labradors. Easy to train, loyal, good with kids.

Comment

This is what Hudson looks like at the moment.
            Great dog, well mannered.
            Long Hair Black German Shepherd.

Although the best dog i ever had was wa cross between a staffy x Heeler X shepherd. RIP ol Soul dog.

Comment

Oops

Is he born of protection stock?
              Are you thinking of shutzand or protection training?

Best black shepard i have seen was chewing on my arm whilst i was punching it in the head. She was so brave, keen and controlled that she would only wince and rebite. I could not get her off. She was called out by the handler and settled real quickly afterwards. My mate has raved about black shepards for years and it was not until i put on a (padded) protection suit that i truely understood the value of these dogs for guard and protection work. (Shame she had to live in a caged enclosure).
              sigpic

Comment

How about a Lhasa Apso X Bichon Friese?

Shes my baby!!

[attachmentid=1085]
                Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire@Sep 21 2005, 11:41 AM

Oops
                  Is he born of protection stock?
                  Are you thinking of shutzand or protection training?

Best black shepard i have seen was chewing on my arm whilst i was punching it in the head. She was so brave, keen and controlled that she would only winch and rebite. I could not get her off. She was called out by the handler and settled real quickly afterwards. My mate has raved about black shepards for years and it was not until i put on a (padded) protection suit that i truely understood the val;ue of these dogs fore guard and protection work. (Shame she had to live in a caged enclosure).
                  [snapback]161866[/snapback]

Interesting you should say that.
                  Hudson is indeed of protection stock.
                  His sire was apparently ex RAAF or something to do with the RAAF although i have had no way to confirm this. Ive made some enquires and come up blank.He has an interesting parentage though, his father is the BIGGEST sable coloured shepherd i have ever seen we is a freaking monster and his name is wolf but Hudsons mother is medium size PURE WHITE shepherd, both his parents are short/medium coated and Hudson has come out BLACK and Long haired! He is a champion dog i tell ya, even at 8months old, hes getting huge!

Comment

Cool. He looks awsome Rooster.

Comment

staffy's
                      they got such a gorgeous smile and are so loyal

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rooster@Sep 21 2005, 11:49 AM
                        Interesting you should say that.
                        Hudson is indeed of protection stock.
                        His sire was appartentle ex or something to do with the RAAF although i have had no way to confirm this. He has an interesting parentage though, his father is the BIGGEST sable shepherd i have ever seen we is a freaking monster and his name is wolf but hudsons mother is medium size PURE WHITE shepherd, both his parents are short/medium coated and hes come out BLACK and Long haired! He is a champion dog i tell ya, even at 8months old, hes getting huge!
                        [snapback]161870[/snapback]

If you are interested in protecion training i can put you on to a fella that is a great trainer. He lives south of the river and trains north of the river. PM me for details.

The best dog book i have ever read is called

The Dogs Mind
                        by
                        Dr Bruce Fogle, D.V.M, M.R.C.V.S.

Get it off amazon second hand

I have given about ten of these books away to people with dog problems, its the best book. It helps you understand what the dog is telling you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jennaau@Sep 21 2005, 11:56 AM
                          staffy's
                          they got such a gorgeous smile and are so loyal
                          [snapback]161874[/snapback]
                          wys

american staffy's are good cause it looks like ya put em on roids

http://zooclub.biz/American_Staffordshire_Terrier

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
                          1,041,427 SHU
                          go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

Originally posted by Courts@Sep 21 2005, 11:21 AM
                            OK. Since it wont let me post in the Dubs section i will post hear.
                            Iam going to get myself a new dog. I had a Rhodesian Ridgeback/BullMastiff cross and he was awsome but some lowlife filthy C#$t stole him while i was at work when he was 5 months old. I love dogs and was devistated that someone would do that. Anyway now i'm going to get a new dog and iam looking for suggestions on what breed to get.
                            [snapback]161850[/snapback]

What do you want the dog for?

E.G. Guarding. fetching, hunting, play, best mate, to look tough, pull chicks etc

What do you expect of the dog?

E.G. Intelligence, accepting of other dogs, tough, hard as nails, doughy, dumb-funny, pull chicks, run away???????
                            sigpic

Comment

No contest, Saint Bernard.

He was the most affectionate little man. Although next time I will get a smooth coat. Rough coat is too much work and way too hot. I ended up keeping his clipped short after a nasty grass seed incident.

Comment

Working...
                              X