GRAND FINAL RUBBISH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAND FINAL RUBBISH

i dont like umpires infact i will now go out of my way to run them over (if i'm in a cage)
    ANGRY

choke!

Comment

Originally posted by xavo@Sep 24 2005, 03:22 PM
      i dont like umpires infact i will now go out of my way to run them over (if i'm in a cage)* * * * *
      ANGRY
      [snapback]163599[/snapback]

now watch all the weagles fans have a big bad cry about the umps

how bout ya just werent good enough take it on the chin and dont make excuses
      Is Dead

Comment

or watch all the non footy fans have a say about the footy. If you admit to not liking it how can you make comment on it.

Bad luck eagles... good game and we had a good season.

Comment

I cant believe Baz Hall was even aloud to play today, bunch of corrupt pricks. Oh well still a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle@Sep 24 2005, 04:46 PM
            I cant believe Baz Hall was even aloud to play today, bunch of corrupt pricks. Oh well still a good game.
            [snapback]163622[/snapback]
            dont be silly, they couldnt have the fairytale win without barry hall, it just wouldnt be the same. the afl doesnt have rules, it has guidelines
            Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
            "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

My theory....
              The AFL wants to put another team in NSW. It is the biggest untapped market for them, the majority of NSWalers follow Rugby

The biggest way to get some major support for another team is to...... you guessed it win a premiership. Now how many good runs of luck can you count that Sydney has had this year?

Any other conspiracy theories welcome.

Comment

was a good game... we had about 15 people from other shops come watch it in our shop... sydney deserved to win... they played better than eagles... but it still sucks... now all west coast supporters (me included) know what it is to feel like sete....
                tba.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jono@Sep 24 2005, 05:39 PM
                  now all west coast supporters (me included) know what it is to feel like sete....
                  [snapback]163636[/snapback]
                  nah no way man, nothing like how Sete feels, It's only footy......

Comment

Originally posted by kyle@Sep 24 2005, 04:46 PM
                    [snapback]163622[/snapback]

did you see the gasper incident he shouldnt of played either

whats good for the goose is good for the gander
                    Is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jono@Sep 24 2005, 05:39 PM
                      now all west coast supporters (me included) know what it is to feel like sete....
                      [snapback]163636[/snapback]
                      *cough* or the Australian cricket team

Comment

Hall flattens Wirrapunda now he just a nasty prick.. and how can the eagles mark in the forward 50 when they seem to have there arms pinned down nearly every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordo@Sep 24 2005, 06:33 PM
                          nah no way man, nothing like how Sete feels, It's only footy...... *
                          [snapback]163649[/snapback]
                          So what colours won??

and you only feel like Sete if you cried
                          Normality is dependant on the circumstances by which one measures it!
                          *live dangerously...take challenges!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja@Sep 24 2005, 03:33 PM
                            now watch all the weagles fans have a big bad cry about the umps

how bout ya just werent good enough take it on the chin and dont make excuses
                            [snapback]163605[/snapback]

i watched the game thought the umps were fucking tops!

only 1 or 2 bad calls and then only JUST

yer shame about the eagles
                            RIP Scott!
                            RIP Onikage!
                            RIP ODDZ!

Comment

Barry shouldn't have played.. everyone knows that. Hell, next season in the semi final I can see it now.. player walks on field, smacks the captain or best player in the face to KO him.. then just say "Hey, you can't suspend me, it's the grand final next week". Only reason he got off is because it's the grand final, it should have been treated as any other game.

Having said that, I'm glad he played because if he didn't and the Eagles won, wouldn't have heard the end of it; "If we had Barry" "Barry would have won it for us" blah blah blah.

Don't get me started on the umpires.. and if you guys can't see the bad umpiring, you're blind. Go buy bigger or better quality TVs.

Whenever the Eagles have played in the grand final, they've had to beat not just the other team, the umpires aswell. It's all too full of shit. I guess this time they had to beat the umpires and two cities.. south melbourne and sydney hahaha. Now THAT is a crock of shit!! Since when have they ever used the name south melbourne... They ARE the Sydney Swans, no point trying to go back to what used to be. Talk about trying to rally up some Victorian based supporters hahah. Next thing you know Adelaide are going to be calling themselves the Nor Nor Westerly Melbourne and the Adelaide Crows.

Having said all of this, it was still a good close game regardless. Better luck next year Eagles!
                              Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Working...
                              X