Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

there was 3 on a scoot and one fell off...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there was 3 on a scoot and one fell off...

driving into the city to pick the missus up last night at about 5, and saw three nutters (one helmetless) riding on one scooter down shepparton rd (in peak hour traffic...)
    now, I dont like scooters at the best of times (high centre of gravity and tiny wheels isn't my thing...) and I think two up on one of those things is pretty nuts. but THREE!!!
    and it wasn't one of those 250cc ones, it was a pissy little fiddy cc one.

nuts i tell you. absolute nuts.

(I've gone three up with me riding through the bush on an old ag175 before. went down into a dry creek bed, went left to avoid a rut and tipped it over into a bush )

No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

I'm just trying to work out if this thread breaches this rule: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/psb/index....&CODE=01&HID=19

Hmmm.............

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by Deej@Sep 30 2005, 09:55 AM
      I'm just trying to work out if this thread breaches this rule: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/psb/index....&CODE=01&HID=19

Hmmm.............
      [snapback]166000[/snapback]

hahah i dunno from what i hear vinnie aint no ordinary scooter....
      RIP Scott!
      RIP Onikage!
      RIP ODDZ!

Comment

lol. I'm not taking the piss. just saying I believe them to be unstable and certainly dangerous when ridden with three people
        have a couple of backpackers on the back or something did we? lol
        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

But vinny = winner, or you can go up to dubs and tell him his choice of vehicle is peculiar. Still 3 on a vmoto, suprised it held together.

Comment

Working...
          X