Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her Story. His Story

A. Her Story

He was in an odd mood Saturday night. We planned to meet at the pub for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls, and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised - but he didn't say anything much about it.

The conversation was very slow going so I thought we would go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk privately.

We went to a restaurant but he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up, and wondered if it was me or something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure.

So, anyway - in the car on the way home I told him I loved him deeply, and he just put his arm around me. I don't know what the hell that means, because, you know, he didn't say it back or anything. This really worries me.

We finally got home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switch on the TV, and sat with a distant look in his eyes that seemed to say it was all over between us.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to bed. Then after about 10 minutes he joined me, and to my surprise, he responded to my advances and we made love. But he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront him and talk about it - but he just fell asleep. So I just cried myself to sleep too.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he is seeing someone else, and that my life is a disaster.

His Story

Australia lost the cricket. Got a root though!

Oldie but a goodie! Still makes me laugh every time I read it
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

lololol
      Originally posted by Semi
      I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

hahaha... was expecting something like that

Comment

Best revival evar.
          Originally posted by Amac
          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Working...
          X